Thirty

Shawn's POV

Just like most drunk people, the moment I wake up I ask the usual question;

Where am I?

Then; how did I get here?

I look around me and after about 5 minutes of staring I notice the picture of my mum I hung in my room in the playhouse.

Seriously, how did I get here?

I groan as a sharp pain passes through my head. The last thing I remember is ordering the entire bottle of tequila in a pub in Manhattan. How did I even drive myself to this place? Did I take a cab or did someone come and pick me up? I try to move and finally do, but with great difficulty. I turn to my right side and pick up my jug of water, drinking directly from the jug. I lie back down and look at the ceiling.

My head is aching and spinning but after I'm done drinking the water my head stops spinning but it still aches. I keep looking up with my hands by my side. I just keep looking until I feel the bed moving.

Holy fucking shit!

Is my head still spinning or is the bed moving?

I don't turn, not wanting to see what made the bed move. I glance down briefly and pause when I see female legs; amazing female legs. I look back up at the ceiling.

How the hell did I end up with a woman in my bed?

Is she an outsider or a playhouse member?

Silver's legs aren't this amazing, so who is this and what did we do last night?

I keep looking up; like that would solve the problem. I close my eyes briefly then open them before turning to my side. My eyes are the size of saucers when I see her. Sleeping next to me on my bed, rather peacefully, is Sunshine. She's breathing slowly, causing her chest to move up and down in a steady rhythm. One hand is on her stomach and the other hand is above her head. Her hair is sprawled on the pillow on which she rests her head, her lips slightly parted.

How did Sunshine end up in my bed... wearing that? I glance down and try not to stare for too long at her tank top and shorts, which show off her amazing legs.

I look back at her, gulping.

What do I do, do I wake her up or let her sleep?

Part of me wants to wake her so she can give me a rundown of what happened last night while the other part; that part just wants to let her sleep because she looks so peaceful and also because I've turned into a freak who enjoys watching her sleep, not because I want to be sure she doesn't kill herself but just because I love watching her sleep.

It's okay to admit that.

That's not weird at all.

I immediately close my eyes pretending to be asleep when she shuffles. I stay like that for about a minute before I peek and see that she just turned to face a different direction. I sit up a bit and notice that her hair has now covered her face; partially. Maybe it's because I want to touch her or maybe it's because I feel like having hair all over your face is very uncomfortable, I don't know but I know that something leads me to reach out and push her hair out of her face.

And that's when I got caught.

The moment I push her hair behind her ears she opens her eyes.

I'm frozen in place as I look into her eyes; too shocked to move. She just keeps staring at me without moving. I think she's awake but then not awake. Or not. Her brown eyes are now an exquisite hazel probably because of the bulb she's sleeping under. That light makes not only her eyes shine but also makes her skin glow. I can't move, no, I don't want to. For some reason she's drawing me closer and closer until...