High School - Part 3

Being with Jason has been amazing. We do almost everything together and am happy that when he decided we could go public, Sofia was ok with it. I will be honest, I was terrified but Jason was with me all the way. It felt amazing to be loved by him, the dates, the gifts and even studying with him was fun. He even came for dinner when our parents weren't around.

"Hey Babe", Jason greeted me when I was parting ways with Janeth. It was clear that she didn't trust him but I didn't care. "Hi, Are we still on for tonight?", I asked. "Yes", he said kissing my cheek before going to his friends. It was time for football practice.

"I told you am not eating tonight, why do you have two plates out?", Janeth asked while walking towards the door. She was going to a party. "I know, it's for Jason", i said as if it's the most normal thing in the world. "Angel, you need to be careful around him ok?", she said looking worried. "I know, I will be, just go and have fun", i said pushing her to the front door. The moment her car disappeared across the street, I ran to my room and changed into Jason's jersey and panties only. Yes, I intend to lose my virginity tonight. There was a knock on my door. I went to open and there he was with a bouquet of red roses.

"Waoh! You look sexy babe", he said licking his lips. "Really?", I asked. "Hell yes", he said putting my hand on his hard member making me swallow hard. "I made food", I tried telling him but his attention was on his jersey. "Angel are you naked in there?", he asked pretending to take a peak through the jersey's neck making me smack his hand away and giggle. "I have panties", I teased. His eyes went darker. 

"Where's your room?", he asked and I pointed to the stairs. "I think we should eat there don't you?", he said while licking his lips for the second time. "Sure. Let's go", we went to my room. I let him settle while I went back to the kitchen and took the remaining plate and glasses. When I returned to my room I found him sitting by the bed waiting for me. He was only wearing his boxers.

"Come here", he commanded and I followed like a love sick puppy I was. He removed the jersey and then hovered over me. He kissed every inch of me making me moan. "You sure about this babe?", he asked. "Yes... please, make me yours", I said and relaxed as he had his way with me. I was terrified at first but after I had my first orgasm. I was too hooked to care. The sweet words he whispered to me made me feel loved and secure. "I love you", I whispered as sleep took over my body due to the exhaustion. I felt his lips on my forehead and I was out like a light.

I woke up in the morning and he was nowhere to be found. I reached my phone at it was noon and there was a text from Jason telling me he went to practice with heart emojis. I smiled texting him back. When I stood up I was feeling sore. It was hard to walk. I soaked myself in a hot bath and it felt magical. 

"Angel! Where are you?", Janeth shouted from my bedroom. "In here!", I said making her rush into my bathroom. "Did Jason sleep here?", she asked and I nodded my head. "Did you guys do the deed?", she asked with shock. I nod my head again. "How did it feel", she asked. Finally, I look curious. "It hurt like fuck at first but later it felt amazing. He was gentle and nice. It felt amazing", I said with a smile. "Omg! I have been waiting for days to talk about the sex part. We did it last week and I screamed like a cow when he put his thingy for the first time", she said making us both laugh. I was happy and she was too.

☆☆A few months later☆☆

I never thought that I would be going to prom and yet here I am. Walking in the beautifully decorated meeting hall, music blasting, and people laughing and taking pictures. "You want a drink babe?", Jason asked and I nodded my head. He led us to the drinks table and took two glasses of fruit punch. He knew I had issues mixing with a lot of people so we selected a corner table and sat. When we were done with the awards Sofia went on stage.

According to the schedule, she was going to present the highlights of the year, whatever that meant so we all gave her our attention. "Good evening everyone. Are you all having a good time?", she asked and everyone cheered. "It's time for the highlights of the year which I believe is only fair if I present it with the hottest couple in here tonight. Everyone, put your hands together for Angel and Jason!", she said and everyone clapped. Jason pulled me to the stage and stood right next to me. He looked nervous. Jason is never nervous. "Well, you will be happy to know that the highlight of this year is Angel. Wanna know why?", she asked and the crowd screamed, "Yeah", then moved their eyes to the screen behind us, and there I was naked.

It was pictures of me having sex with a blurred Jason on multiple occasions, written all sorts of names whore, pig, home wrecker, slut. When I turned to Sofia she had an evil smirk on her face. He couldn't have done it. Someone took the pictures someone edited them. I heard gasps and snapshots. 

"How could you? She is my sister!", I heard Janeth say in the crowd. She was shoving Cade, and then it clicked. He was the accomplice, he was the only computer genius. "You were in on it too don't pretend to care now", he spat back. Janeth turned to me, her eyes filled with tears but I couldn't answer because my chest started tightening up. I couldn't breathe, I heard people calling my name but I couldn't answer then I saw the darkness and welcomed it.