Date Night

"I don't see any reason for us to go on dates anymore. We're living together for crying out loud. We can just make the pizza right here and have sex all night", I whined as Leo helped me put on my dress. When we were living separately, we made a pact to always go out together on the last Saturday of the month, I would carry my sleepover bag and that would be it. But now it was pointless if you ask me.

"Baby we're just changing the venue, it's good to eat somewhere different every once in a while OK?", he said kissing my shoulder as he took his wallet and put it in his jeans pocket. He was going casual today and he looked very sexy. I was not going to keep my hands to myself. 

"You're not putting any lipstick on?", he asked when he saw me applying lipgloss instead. "Yes. I need a break, besides am in a kissing mood tonight, it's good to be different every once in a while OK?", I mimicked his answer with a wink making him smirk. "We need to leave. Let's go smart mouth", he said walking out, making me giggle.

We went to a fancy restaurant. It was beautifully decorated I loved every part of it. "You like?", Leo asked and I nodded my head. A waiter came to our table, all smiles and his eyes not leaving my boobs. "When you're done looking at my woman's boobs, take our orders and leave", Leo said his eyes not leaving the menu. "I- I didn't... Am sorry Sir", he said then took out his writing pad.

"I will have red wine, sweet, and him a bottle of your oldest whiskey, please. We will be ready to order when you're back", I said smiling at the now scared waiter. "Right away Ma'am", he said with a trembling voice. I removed my foot from my shoe and then placed it on Leo's left thigh creating friction on his bulge. I loved the spacious tables. He held onto the menu a little harder than necessary making me smile. "I love it when you get all possessive over me", I said in a tone that only he loved to hear. He swallowed hard and before his eyes could meet mine the waiter returned with our drinks. "Thank you. We will have a three-course meal with all the specials please", I said handing him mine and Leo's menu. Leo took a shot of his whiskey at a go, making me smirk.

"Oh, Specter. Nice seeing you. Is this your sister?", an older woman asked clearly checking him out. "Hello, Mrs. Wax. No this is my girlfriend, Angel", he said looking hurt but recovering quickly. "Oh, am sorry. I just thought she looked very young for your taste and assumed. Am so sorry to disturb your date. We have a meeting scheduled for next week right?", she said looking at me with disgust. "I believe so", he replied swallowing hard. She bent down and whispered something to him. He furrowed his brows but didn't reply then she walked away.

"Hey! What did she say?", I asked allowing jealousy and curiosity to get the best of me. I know how Leo's mind works, if something bothers him, he will carry it with him all the time, which is not healthy. "Nothing I haven't heard before", he said drowning another glass of whiskey. I reached for his hand on the table making his eyes meet mine. "Tell me... please", I begged. 

"She said that you are too young for me. That you will ruin my reputation", he said running his free hand through his face. His handsome face. "Do you think I will ruin your reputation baby?", I asked. "No. I know we spoke about this before and am working on it, it's just hard. Especially when I see how judgemental they are. I know it's my life but... am sorry baby. I will try harder", he said with a smile.

"Leo Specter Jnr. I love you and your soon-to-be grey hair. And I do not care if you are a hundred years older than me. I belong to you and all that belongs to me. Are we clear on that part?", I asked and he smiled. "Yes Ma'am", he said biting his lip. He was turned on and I didn't need my toes to tell me that.

We are in the elevator heading to our floor. He is standing right behind me and I feel the heat from his body, I know he craves for me. His bulge is pressed on my back and he is breathing very fast. The tension is thick and all I can do is hold onto a little self-control that I have left until we reach our home.

When I opened the penthouse door it was like something in Leo snapped. He carried me to our bedroom, threw me on the bed, and before I could focus he was on top of me. His lips were on mine as his hands explored my body like he had never touched me before. "Aaah!", I released a soft scream when he bit on my nipple that I was sure it was covered by a bra a few seconds ago. When his hand reached my panties the reception phone rang. "Fuck!", he cursed then pulled away.

"Yes?... let her through", he said looking pissed. "What?", I asked still not able to calm my breathing. "It's Sofia. Something must be wrong, she never shows up at this hour", he said. "Ok, let's hear her out", I said getting out of bed, and by the expression on his face, I gathered that Sofia had never reached out so late before. 

We reached the living room just in time for her to walk in. She looked red and her eyes were puffy and by the way she was walking, it was clear that she was drunk. "Sof what happened?", Leo asked rushing towards her and almost knocking her down. "I fought with Banks. He wants to leave", she said crying on Leo's shoulder. "Hey calm down. Everything will be OK. Baby, can you help me put her in the guest room?" He asked carrying her and all I could do was nod. So much for date night.