Family Trip - Part 4

Leo's POV

After a very heavy make-out session, we finally decided to join the family for lunch. I was happy that she gave me a chance. I was the one who invited her to the family trip and instead of hosting her, I ghosted her for Sofia. I think it's time to let go of some things that we used to do so that we could both focus on our relationships. I felt bad when Jason got drunk and told me the reason why he always fought with Sofia. She never had time for him but always for me, that was wrong. The only way to fix it was by keeping a distance from Sofia for a while.

☆☆ Next Morning☆☆

"Someone looks energetic this morning", Mum teased when we reached our table. "Good morning everyone", I greeted them and earned smiles when Angel sat next to me, placing our plates on the table. "Thanks, baby", I said kissing her on the lips, making Victor and Cruz whistle. Idiots. "So Lee, I saw this store in town that can be potential for the products and also spoke to the Villa Management and they agreed to meet us and discuss distributing toiletries for them", Sofia said making me nod.

It was a good thing but I wasn't about to leave my girl for it. We were on vacation after all. "That's great Sof. I think Cruz and Victor can go with you. Am a bit occupied for the day", my answer made her furrow her brows. "What do you mean? Occupied with what?", she asked as if not seeing Angel by my side. "I mean, I want to spend the rest of the trip bonding with Angel and I can't do that if I go to meetings with you. So, take Victor and Cruz with you", I said in a commanding voice that all my siblings know too well. "Oh, ok then", she said nervously and I could have sworn I saw Bella wink at Angel. What were they up to now? After breakfast, we went back to our cottage. She made a list of movies to watch, I ordered snacks and we spent the rest of the day cuddling. 

"This is nice", she whispered when we were halfway through the list. "Oh really?", "Mmnh!", "Am happy, if you're happy", I said then kissed her temple. The smile she had on was priceless.

☆☆Last night of the Trip☆☆

"OK, everyone. It's that time of the trip. For the sake of Angel. We usually do a session on what we're grateful for in this trip a day before we leave. Anything... Ok Hubby you go first", Mum said then sat down.

"Am grateful for Angel. She brought a real smile to Leo's face. Who we all thought he was making her up", Dad said making everyone laugh.

"Am grateful for being part of this family. Thank you for having me", Jason said and everyone clapped.

"Am grateful for tradition. It's what makes us who we are and I wouldn't change a thing", Sofia said while glaring at Angel who was busy whispering something to Bella. I guess she was still pissed that I didn't go to the store or meet with her. When her eyes met mine she looked away quickly. I bet she knew I saw the way she looked at Angel.

"Am grateful for Angel. She made Leo happy again and that's a win for everybody. We almost thought the guy was a Munk", Victor said wiggling his brows.

"Am grateful for Bella. Her love makes me stronger. I love you babe", Tyler said then kissed Bella earning a couple of 'aaawwws'.

"Am grateful for each and every one on this table. I love you all. A little extra to Angel, we all know that body deserves some extra loving. Ouch!", Cruz whined after getting smacked by Bella.

"Am grateful for myself. Without me, Leo wouldn't have met Angel and without me, we wouldn't have gotten a discount when we booked this place", she said pushing her hair to the side with sass. "All hail to the queen", Dad said and we repeated making Angel giggle.

"Am grateful that despite Cruz's obsession with my girl and Victor's cockiness or her majesty's mercy, Angel decided to accept me for who I am, be it a Munk or someone who can give her body some extra loving. She accepted me. And I promise, you will never regret it", I said looking into her eyes. She smiled and then bit her bottom lip. I wished my family wasn't around so that I could take her right in the middle of the table but yeah, some dreams will remain that way, sadly.

"Come on dear. It's your turn", Mum urged her. "I uh... am grateful for all of you. For having me and for giving me a family. I - I... thank you for everything", she said and before I could hold her, Mum pulled her in a hug. Then everyone stood up and came to hug her, I was not surprised when Sofia and Jason didn't and I didn't care. I hugged her last and pecked her sexy lips.

"I am grateful for the love and unity that we have as a family. I pray that we continue this way and I pray that next trip Victor and Cruz finally come with someone and stop chasing skirts that we find at the hotels we go to. It's getting old my darlings", Mum finished making me cough "Burn".

"On point bro!", Bella said giving me a high five. "Mum that's not fair. I mean we could have talked in private", Cruz whined while Victor didn't seem to care. They all dated before the only difference is Victor was dumped because he cheated and Cruz's girlfriend tricked him by saying she was pregnant with his child only for him to find out it was a plot to get his money and the baby belonged to his best friend. If you ask me, neither of them was going to get into a relationship anytime soon.

There was a band playing some music, Bella and Angel went dancing while I sat and admired how Angel swayed her hips. We made a final toast to being grateful and then went to bed. Ready for a trip back to reality.