Meeting Leo

The conference room is packed and it's full of suits that I don't care to network with. I choose a seat at the very back corner to hide myself. Truth be told, I was only confident at The Luxe because, I was used to the people but here, being part of CEOs and high-end leaders just made me feel self-conscious. I wish that Victor would stop sending me to these things, I mean I know am an introvert but, I was willing to learn to change and network at my own pace. I guess my pace was not good enough for them.

"Is this seat taken?", a very heavy voice asked making me turn to meet the most amazing set of blue eyes I've ever seen, I think I just went to heaven and returned. His lips were moving but I couldn't hear a damn thing. "What?", I asked and was awarded with a smile as he pulled the chair and sat next to me; his eyes scanning the room. He was in a three-piece suit that did nothing to hide his physique. He was tall with broad shoulders and a very light beard that made him look sexier. He smelled so good. 

"I hate coming to these things, don't you?", he said looking uncomfortable and turning his chair to face me as if he didn't want to be seen. It made me smile, I was happy to see that I was not the only one. "I hate them too, my Boss made me come here, it seems that am not networking enough, so here I am". His face just lit up and he looked so cute making my smile widen. "I'm Leo", he said offering his hand for me to shake which I accepted and the minute my hand disappeared into his massive one, I felt the warmth that made me feel different but I chose to ignore it. "I'm Angel", "It suits you", he said still holding onto my hand and I let him. We kept looking at each other's eyes without saying a word until someone cleared their throat making the whole room turn to the stage forcing us to concentrate.

The day went well with Leo helping me when I didn't understand what was being presented, he would flirt every now and then but respected my boundaries or at least tried to. When the session ended and I was heading back to my room, I felt someone reach for my hand. "Hey! I was going to have dinner at the restaurant, wanna come?", "I'm not good with people so, I was going to order from my room", i said avoiding his eyes. 

"That's even better, we can order room service from your room then. Lead the way", he said with excitement. "How old are you?", "Not that am ashamed of my age but why would you like to know?", he asked with a smirk. "Well you are behaving like a teenager in the middle of the hallway full of Corporate people so...", I said pointing around us where people were talking in small groups as we walked towards the elevators. 

"Well for starters, I don't care what they think of me only your perception matters, and second am forty-two years old, you're like what eighteen?", he teased while comparing our height. He was like six foot five while I was at five foot six so yeah the struggle is real. "You know what? You're crazier than I thought", I entered the elevator and was thankful it was only the two of us in it. "Have you seen yourself? Anyone could go crazy meeting a woman as perfect as you", he replied with a serious voice making me turn to meet his gaze. He was too close. "Look Leo, am not good for you, so I think we should try being friends", I tried to sound serious but failed miserably.

I felt his finger under my chin, lifting my face slowly and when our eyes met, I saw nothing but admiration. Before I could process what I was seeing, his lips were on mine. There they were, the butterflies in my stomach that I thought had gone away with my broken heart. I tried to push him away but my will was nowhere to be seen, the kiss felt... right. This man was ten years older than me and yet after sitting with him the whole day, we have connected in ways that would definitely make Bella faint.

Our intense make-out was interrupted by the sound of the elevator reaching my floor. "Waoh!", "Mmnh! Uh...this is me", I said nervously as I walked out and he followed silently. I was trembling that he had to help me open the door. "Thanks", I said and welcomed him in. There was a living room and a bedroom, he sat on the sofa as I went to the bedroom removed my office clothes, and put on a t-shirt and hot pants. When he saw me his eyes went wide as he scanned me from head to toe and licked his lips. I had to distract him because finishing what we started in the elevator was not a good thing. I barely knew the guy.

"W-what should we order?", "I hear pizza is awesome here, let me make the call, I know the Chef", he said then took his phone and called who I would assume is the Chef and ordered for us. "Angel, is red wine ok?" He asked and I nodded my head hoping that he was going to order sweet wine. "Yes, make it two bottles sweet and dry", I was shocked at how he figured that part out but didn't ask. 

I sat next to him on the sofa. He grabbed my face and pulled me to his lips, I guess he didn't forget the elevator stuff. His lips massaged mine then our tongues met, I kept moaning like an idiot feeling my pants getting soaked with my own juices. His hands rested on my waist, which I knew was his way of not going further than we needed to. Everything about him pulled me in. I couldn't believe that I brought a guy I didn't know into my room and we were having a make-out session. Bella was going to be proud of me.