Birthday with Pleasure

Leo rarely celebrates his birthday but this time around I thought it was a must. One, I wanted to use it as an excuse to have Sofia over so that she can make amends with him or try to, and second, I wanted to surprise him at his office because he has been overworking this past couple of weeks, something about expanding the business to other countries.

"Do you think this is a good idea?", Bella asked making me even more nervous. "Bella, it's not about it being a good idea, it's about bringing the family back together. I personally feel that this is a much-needed push", Tyler said while playing with Bella's hand. She released her breath and both our eyes fell on their shinny wedding bands.

Yes, they have been married for a year now and they're my number one power couple. "Fine, let's do this before I change my mind", she said taking the list of invitees I gave her while I started calling the caterers and decor people. In the day, everything was set. I was able to finish reviewing all the results from the evaluations we have been doing for The Luxe employees on time.

I told Hank to take me to the mall and then to Leo's office. I needed to get us some food and a new set of lingerie as the cherry on top of our private birthday celebration. The plan was for Bella and Victor to handle the preps for everything while I distracted Leo until the time of the party. Valentina had the kids so there was no need to worry about my amazing babies.

I found him busy signing a bunch of contracts. He didn't even hear me when I locked us in. I put the food on the console and went to his private restroom making sure to walk very slowly and changed into a transparent chemise and thong, both red. I untied my curly hair and walked out of the restroom making sure to slam the door harder than necessary. He almost had a heart attack when he saw me. "Fucking Christ! Angel? How did you get in here?", he asked while standing up and finally taking in what I was wearing. I saw his bulge getting visible on his pants. It made me smirk.

"What are you doing here baby?", he asked making me smile even more. "Well, I heard someone's getting older around midnight so I thought I should come and celebrate with him before everyone else does. Is that ok with you handsome?", I said seductively while running my fingers from my mid-thigh to my waist, exposing what he loved the most about my body. My curves. He ended up swallowing hard and nodding.

"You must be hungry, let me arrange dinner", I said as I walked past him heading to the lounge area where I started putting the food I bought on the coffee table along with a coconut cupcake. I lit the candle on it and turned to face him. He was still on the same spot probably processing my ass which was exposed to him when I was arranging things on the coffee table. "What time is it husband?", I asked in a voice I knew turned him on. He cleared his throat and then looked at his phone. 

"12:02 am", he said shortly. I walked up to him with the cupcake in my hand. "Make a wish birthday boy", I said making him blow out the candle. "Happy Birthday baby. What did you wish for?", I asked making him smirk, next thing I knew, the hand that had a cupcake was guided smoothly as I was turned face down on his desk with my chemise long gone. He kissed me from my ass cheek to my neck and took the cupcake from my hand. He smeared it all over my back and then smacked my ass. Making me yelp with excitement as I felt my pussy getting wet for him. He started licking the cupcake from my body. Best feeling ever. The sound of him humming every time his lips touched my skin made me feel like I was floating on air. I kept moaning until he licked the last piece of cupcake from my body.

He turned me around so I was facing him. He started removing his perfectly fitted suit without looking away from my eyes. I felt hot. I felt hungry for him. When his naked form was finally staring back at me, I licked my lips. He entered me slowly. It was sweet torture. I arched my back hoping it would make him move faster but it only made him chuckle. When his lips met mine, I was a goner. He thrusted into me until I thought the table was gonna break but it didn't. It was amazing. I pulled my lips away when I felt my orgasm knocking. "Aaah!", I screamed making him hold me tighter. "Fuck!", he cursed as he poured himself into me making me smile. "I love you wife", he said making me bite my lower lip and pull him in for another kiss. "I love you more", I said just in time for his stomach to rumble. "Let's get some food in you", i said making him pull me up and off the table.

"This is the best birthday ever", he said as we settled on the couch with him behind me, spooning me. "I'm glad you think so", i said making him kiss my forehead. It was quiet for a while then I started hearing his soft snores. It made me smile and hope that inviting Sofia to our home doesn't backfire.

I was woken by the sound of someone knocking on the door. I went for my phone and it was 11:37 am. I turned to look at Leo and he was still asleep. I woke up slowly making sure not to wake him up, I reached for his shirt and put it on. When I opened the door it was Jay. He had breakfast and our clothes. "Delivery from Miss. Bella", he said with a smirk. "Thank you, Jay. Stop with that look", I said earning a chuckle.

I woke Leo up and gave him coffee. We took a shower right after and left for the surprise party. "Thank you for last night baby", he said kissing my hand. "You're welcome", i said then gave him a peck on the lips.