Marriage Life

☆☆One Year Later☆☆

It's been six months since Leo and I got married. I can still remember feeling the butterflies in my stomach as I walked down the aisle and said 'I do' to my favourite person in the world. All I can say is, am grateful. He has been an amazing husband. People say that life is different when you're someone's wife but I don't feel any different. There was a lot of buzz on gossip channels and magazines regarding our marriage. Some said I married Leo for money, some said I was a last resort because he was not getting any younger and my favourite one was, it was an arranged marriage because my family was in debt.

Speaking about my family, Leo tried to reach out to them and invite them to our wedding. He thought it would be a way to unite us but my father told him to his face that he only had one child and her name was Janeth. He was pissed but I assured him that having the Specters was good enough for me. They were more of a family to me than my real family ever was. He wanted me to reach out to Janeth but I said no to it too. Having her might put her in trouble and my parents would end up thinking she picked a side and caused more problems.

To be honest, I was surprised to even see Jason at our wedding. Jason and Sofia always had an ulterior motive. Jason has never stopped asking me to get back with him and on Sophia's side, she's just still hung up on having Leo as her partner in crime. She's still insisting on going with him to all these meetings sometimes, it's not even a must for Leo to be there. Even he would be confused as to why he should be part of such initial meetings that Sofia could handle on her own. I gave up on keeping tabs on what Sofia is doing and just decided to focus on my new life as a married woman and so far it has worked well for both of us.

"Good morning baby", his scratching morning voice penetrated my ears making me snuggle into him even more. "Good morning hubby", I said with my eyes still closed earning a chuckle. "You look cute when you do that", he said kissing my forehead. "When I do what baby?", I asked finally opening my eyes to meet his blue ones. "When you snuggle into me like a puppy", he said with a smile. "Waoh. I was hoping for a teddy bear", I teased with a pout as I kept snuggling into him even more. He was just so warm and I needed to exploit his warmth before he opened the sheets and let in the cold air.

We are no longer living in a Penthouse, Leo bought a house and it's a very nice house more of a modern mansion with a killer view. I'm still getting used to having a housekeeper because, in a penthouse, we didn't need one it was just the two of us so, not much to do but with this house, it's too big and I needed a helping hand, someone to help me with the cleaning... basically taking care of everything, I try my best to cook whenever I can and I'm thankful that he is ok with it.

"I almost forgot, It's that time of the year, the annual gala is next Friday. Wanna guess who is going with his wife this time around?", he said wiggling his brows making me laugh. "Why do I have a feeling you've been looking forward to this for a while?", I asked with a raised brow, he chuckled then pulled me closer to his chest. "I swear, I have no hidden agenda. I'm just excited", he said with a triumphant smile. I shook my head and giggled. Leave it to my husband, to be excited about showing me off to people at an event.

"Does this mean that I have to endure Bella making me play dress up the whole day until she finds the dress that she wants?", I asked releasing a breath. "Oh yeah, She does tend to get overly excited so uh, you should just be prepared", he replied with a laugh making me smack his chest. He took my hand and interlocked our fingers putting them in front of us so that we could see the rings. "I can't believe that I get to call you my wife every single day. I feel like I'm still in a dream but here you are", he said then pulled my knuckles towards his lips, kissed them softly, and then put my hand on his chest. What he didn't know was, I felt the same.

One thing is for sure, he has become super possessive and jealous and he can't control his anger whatsoever, especially when he sees someone looking at me in a way that he wasn't comfortable with. It's kind of hot in its own way but, sometimes he goes overboard and brings too much attention to himself... unnecessary attention. I remember going to a club with Tyler and Bella and then someone was trying to force me to dance with them, when he saw, he just came right at him and started punching him in the face until the security guards came and intervened, we were banned from the club right on spot.

We ended up fighting that night and then it all ended with make-up sex and in the morning we forgot all about it and moved on with our lives with a promise of not going to a club ever again.

Despite that change in him, I do not regret anything when it comes to marrying Leo, my life is full of good kinds of drama. "Hello! Did you even hear what I said?", Bella snapped her fingers in front of me making me smack her hand away. "What?", I whined. We have been walking to different boutiques for hours and nothing seems to please her. "I want you in the nude. Is that ok?", she asked showing me an amazing long backless halter dress, it had a slit that reached mid-thigh. Just perfect. "Mrs. Specter say no more. I think we found 'The' dress. Miss! This one please", she told the lady at the counter without bothering me to try it on.