Home Sweet Home

Walking into our house feels like a dream come true. I've missed every corner of it. Four months in the hospital can do that to you. "Babe, the door please", Leo said making me open the door wider as he walked in with Audrey and Aaron in their car seats. "Where's everybody?", I asked as he walked past me heading upstairs. "I told them to give us some space before they start visiting. You need to get rid of the hospital smell and some rest before starting to settle battles of 'who looks cute when carrying the twins' again", he said making me laugh as I followed him into the room next to ours.

It was turned into a nursery. It was decorated beautifully with shades of baby pink and blue. I knew it was Valentina's doing. "Mum and Bella did it", he said making me smile. "I thought so. But thank you for the room", I said as he placed Audrey in her cot. He turned to me and pulled me in for a kiss.

I moaned the moment his tongue started exploring my mouth. It felt euphoric. It has been a long time since he kissed me this way. His lips moved to my neck and I felt the juices run down my inner thigh making me squeeze his shoulders harder. He pulled back making me furrow my brows only to see his eyes looking down at the evidence on my inner thigh. He licked his lips making me moan louder. His eyes met mine and all I could see was lust. I swallowed hard and pulled him in a kiss. I wanted more but Aaron started crying.

I took a couple of deep breaths then turned to him and picked him up. "Fuck! I need a shower, will you be ok? I won't be long", Leo said clearly struggling with a boner. "Yes, I'll be fine" I said avoiding his eyes while removing my bra. Aaron latched on my nipple and started sucking slowly. His eyes were on mine making me smile. His blue eyes matched Leo's, coming to think of it they both looked like their father.

The level of support that Leo showed me the whole time I was at the hospital made me feel loved and valued as a woman, a wife, and a mother. I think I love him more as a husband and father than I did as a boyfriend.

"Need help with burping?", Leo asked making me turn to see him all changed. "Don't you have work to catch up on?", I asked with a knowing smile. "I do, I can go with him as you freshen up and feed Audrey", he suggested and I agreed. "Thank you Leo", i said making him kiss my forehead. "I mean it. I couldn't have done any of this without you baby. Thank you", I said making him smile and kiss my lips.

I took a bath and then went back to the nursery but it was empty. I went to Leo's office and found two smaller baby cots next to his desk. He was on his laptop and the twins were playing in their cots watching the rotating dolls at the top of them. Cutest thing ever. I took a picture of them and sent it to him. I heard a notification on his desktop and a few seconds later a smile decorated his face.

"This is a very nice picture", he said with his eyes falling on mine. "Yes, it is. Mind if I breastfeed her here?", I asked. "I don't mind at all", he said making me lift Audrey who looked happy to see me. She latched on me immediately. "She's gonna be trouble isn't she?", Leo asked making me laugh. "Why? Are you scared?", I teased making him smirk. "Noup! I can handle her mummy very easily so am not worried", he said standing up and coming to kneel in front of us. Audrey stopped latching and turned to her Daddy with a toothless smile. "I'm doomed aren't I Princess", he asked her making her reach for his finger. It was like she understood him.

We left them in their cots and switched the baby monitor on. I started cooking steak while he fried some potatoes. I left the steak to rest when I turned, he was right in front of me. "I need you", he whispered making my body shiver. I removed my pants making him push his sweatpants down. He lifted my leg and I felt his member stretch me like I was having sex for the first time making me bite my lower lip.

"Fuck, you're so tight", he said pushing the rest of him inside me and it felt amazing. He started moving in and out of me making me moan. He kissed my neck while thrusting faster. I felt myself getting closer to my orgasm and from the way he moved I knew he was getting closer too. "Baby... baby...", I tried getting his attention but it was impossible. His forehead was covered with sweat and his eyebrows furrowed. It was the most exciting sight I've ever seen.

I shook my head and then pinched his nipple, I felt his member twitch inside me finally getting his attention. "I'm almost there baby", he whispered making me moan louder. "Shit! Leo I'm not on pills baby", I said making his eyes go wide as he pulled out releasing himself on my top. He pulled me in a kiss with his thumb on my bud massaging faster making my brain freeze as an orgasm hit me. I circled my hands around his thick neck tighter as I enjoyed the ride.

"That was amazing", i said as I helped him put his sweatpants on. "I'm sorry for your top", he said looking embarrassed. "I'm not. It's kinda hot", I said biting my lip. "Don't say that to make me feel better, I feel like a horny teenager", he said scratching the back of his head. "I feel like a very desired wife if you ask me", I said seductively making him smile.

"Angel, you have no idea the happiness that you've brought to my life. Ever since I walked into that conference room and saw you, my life has been a dream come true. You're a miracle and I will spend the rest of my life trying my best to be the best husband and father to our wonderful babies", he said then pulled me in another kiss. "I love you so much Leo", i said holding him tighter.