Making Amends

Leo's POV

I woke up feeling energetic and alone. When the smell of coffee hit my nose, I knew she was making breakfast. I swear I never thought I would find a woman that would match my punctuality but Angel beats me every time. I got up not bothering to put any clothes on, and followed the smell to the kitchen. I found her wrapped in a towel, she was putting stuff on a tray, I think I just ruined a perfect breakfast-in-bed session.

I walked towards her quietly and circled my hands on her thick waist which seemed tiny in my hands. "Sweet jesus!", she screamed making me chuckle. "What is wrong with you? And what are you doing up? You ruined breakfast", she whined but I didn't care my focus was still on her soft neck. I started sucking it slowly, the goosebumps that appeared on her skin told me she was a goner. I turned her to face me and then lifted her to the open space on the counter. Her towel got loose so I took it out of the way. She knew what was coming next so she held onto my shoulders as I entered her sweet tight pussy in one go and her back arched pushing her big breasts to my chest. Her hard nipples tickled mine as I slammed my cock into her over and over again. I loved every bit of it. "Leo... Aaah!", she screamed as she reached her high taking me with her. I circled her legs around my waist and carried her to the bathroom.

"Baby! Your coffee", Angel said rushing out of the elevator while handing me a travel mug. "Thank you, baby. I will make this up to you. I promise", i said pulling her in a final kiss before she got in her car. 

We ended up making love in the shower even though she told me not to but knowing her body the way I do made her give in to me in the blink of an eye and also made us late by thirty minutes. "You better", she said then winked at me, making me smile. The driver nodded his head when I gave him a 'go ahead', taking her to work as I went to my car. 

My phone rang the moment I stepped into the office. When I checked, it was Sofia. "Sofia", I said with a serious tone. "Hey, Lee. So I wanted to ask if we should have burgers or salads for lunch", she asked with excitement but honestly, I was still pissed. The only reason am still meeting her was because I owe it to Angel to hear her out. "Burgers and chocolate milkshake", I said and I knew she remembered that I only drink chocolate milkshake when I am pissed. "Oh... ok see you later", she said and hung up in a hurry. I got in my elevator and hoped that my day was less complicated. And I was so wrong.

Just finished my fourth meeting when my PA told me Sofia was waiting for me. It was half past one. I found her pacing back and forth probably thinking I stood her up. She looked at me with relief and smiled, I didn't.

"Hey! Let's eat", she said. I sat next to her and ate quietly. "Is the food OK? I got it from the place you took me for lunch when I opened my first branch", she said and I nodded my head. She released a breath. "Leo, I feel like whatever am going to say won't fix this. But I need you to know that I regret it. All of it. I was young and I thought I was on top of the world. I didn't know that my actions were hurting people. I just wanted everyone to like me, I mean I was the head cheerleader, I just... am sorry, I really am and with your permission, I would like to meet Angel and apologise to her", she said looking at me full of tears. It was the first time I saw her let her guard down. She always had a brave face on. I closed my eyes for a minute and all I could see was Angel's smile, it gave me strength.

"And the restaurant?", I asked. She was shocked and then gathered her nerves quickly. "I had just broken up with Keith, you remember how brutal that was. I didn't go to the ladies' room to freshen up, I went there to gather myself. You remember the state I was in. I didn't mean to snap at her but I needed to do something so that I could feel better. I needed someone to blame. I didn't even recognize her. I just went at her because she ran into me and ruined my dress. I just... am sorry. I didn't want the whole family to know". Her sobbing was sad to look at, I took a box of tissues and placed it in front of her as I drank my milkshake.

"Am sorry I lied Leo. I really am", she begged. "I get the high school part but you shouldn't have lied at the restaurant. That was just wrong. I need some time to think about it but in the meantime. I want us to go to Luxe, you will apologise to Angel and if she forgives you. I will too", I said while standing up. "Now?", she asked. "Yes, is it a problem?", I asked, she swallowed hard and then shook her head. 

"Good, let's go", i said walking out of my office and to the elevators. While in the elevator she took out her makeup stuff and fixed her face, not that it needed fixing but Sofia was a perfectionist. The right image was everything to her. I once thought that way too but ever since I met Angel, I just learned that my image didn't mean anything if I was suffering inside. She cured me in a way, and now am a happy man.

"Mr. Specter, Madam Sofia, what a nice surprise welcome to The Luxe. I will inform Mr. Luxe right away", the receptionist said and I didn't stop her. It was not our office so the least we could do was wait for Victor. "Hi, guys. Victor is in a meeting so what can I help you with?", Bella said with an attitude that I knew was directed at Sofia.