Memory Lane

I woke up to a steady beating chest. The best lullaby a girl could ever wish for. I was about to fall asleep again but then an idea came to my mind. I pushed myself down until his member was right on my face. He was semi-hard, my throat was suddenly dry and I found myself licking my lips. I started licking him from top to bottom and on my third lick, he was up. "Angel! Mmmnh! Your tongue drives me crazy baby", he said making me smile and finally swallow him. "Fuck!", he screamed making me moan, his cock twitched every time I released a moan. When I felt his hand on the back of my head holding me in place, I relaxed my throat and allowed him to flood me with his semen.

I love the way he responds to me. After licking him clean, I kissed my way up his chest and settled on his neck making sure to leave a handful of hickies. I wanted to pull back but his hard member poked my thigh making me smile. I can't believe I made him hard again just by sucking his neck.  I straddled him and sat on his amazing cock earning another moan. His eyes were closed, no doubt he was floating somewhere on cloud nine. 

His hands settled on my butt cheeks, he squeezed me, his sign for me to start moving. I run my fingers from his belly button to his shoulders then held on tight and started ridding his cock to oblivion. When his moans started getting louder I placed a hand on his mouth. He smacked it away then lifted his top part so that he was sitting and I was in a squat position. It gave me balance so I started moving faster. "Yes... yes... ride my cock baby. I like that", he whispered in my ear making me lose my mind. I was so close, I knew he could feel it too.

"Let go my love, cum for me", he said and I reached my high. I felt him reach his too by the way his cock was pulsing inside of me. He attacked my lips in a sloppy kiss. It was a make-out session that both of us didn't see coming but neither pulled away. He turned us so he was on top of me. His lips still massaging mine. He started moving in and out again making me moan into the kiss. I was tired, I tried pushing him away but it didn't work. It only made him hold me tighter. I let him have his way with me, giving me two more orgasms. "That's how we should be waking up in the morning", He said kissing my sweaty forehead.

"I love you Leo", i said feeling the need to tell him that I would always be there for him. "I love you too Angel. Something is telling me that there is more to it than just the three words. What's going on in that little head of yours?", he asked lifting my face so that I could meet his eyes. "I don't know, I just feel like... like you have a lot on your shoulders and you probably think you can handle it on your own. I just want you to know that am here for you. You know, if you need a helping hand, am here for you", I said and watched his lips turn into a killer smile that was so addictive that I found myself smiling back. "I know that baby. I will", he said then kissed my lips. 

"Lee, where... oh god am so sorry. I didn't know you two were living together", Sofia said while standing at the door. Thank god we were covered or this would have been so embarrassing. "She literally helped put you to bed last night", Leo said with a raised brow. Sofia kept standing there as if struggling to remember. There was an awkward silence.

"Tell you what... let me freshen up then make breakfast for everyone ok?", I said trying to sound cheerful although I was feeling nothing but. "Sure. That would be great", she said in a neutral tone. I was not sure if she was happy or if her fake gesture failed. She remained at the door as if waiting for something else. "Sof? Do you mind?", Leo asked. "Not really", she said totally acting blonde. "Leave!", he shouted making her finally disappear from our bedroom.

We took a shower and then went to the kitchen. I was busy pouring coffee for everyone when Leo went to open the door for someone. There was a bit of chatting then he came with the person in the kitchen.

"Angel?", the person called my name and I looked up. "Jason?", I asked not believing my eyes. "You two know each other?", "Banks, what the hell are you doing here?", Sofia shouted from the stairs making us all turn to her. They were still dating? Oh god, when she said Banks and her had a fight she meant Jason Banks. "I wanted to talk to you. You didn't tell me that Angel was dating Leo?", he asked while his eyes landed back to me.

He was looking at me like it was the first time he had seen me. "Hold on. What am I missing?", Leo asked looking confused. "We all went to high school together", Jason said as if it was a normal thing ever. "And he's the guy who made a bet with Sofia", my sentence made Jason's face go pale. "Angel come on. That was years ago, we were young and stupid. Don't tell me you're still hung up on it", he said with a nervous laugh. 

"You know what? No one is going to ruin my Saturday, not even you two so, Sofia go take your stuff and take your drama somewhere else. Now!", Leo said then stood next to me as we watched Sofia huff but did exactly what her brother said. They left right after. "This is just... ", "Complicated?", I suggested. "Too much... I was going to say too much. Am sorry baby. I guess my family always finds a way to make things worse for you. I just want you to know that, am not going anywhere", he said then hugged me. I hugged him back. It was not his fault. I was just not fast enough to run from my past.