Office Visit

Leo's POV

The elevator doors opened and Angel walked out with a twin baby stroller looking amazing in her red dress, her breasts were so full and mouthwatering. I was so focused on her breasts that I didn't see that she was right in front of me until she smacked the back of my head. "Ouch! What was that for?", I asked playfully making Felicia laugh. "You staring at my boobs when I'm talking to you... hi there, I'm Angel, this one's wife", she said offering her hand to Felicia who accepted with a huge smile. "It's a pleasure, who might these cute little ones be?", Felicia said while looking in the stroller. Angel's face lit up as she went and stood next to them. "This handsome is Aaron and this cute little princess is Audrey", she said tickling their tummies and making them laugh. "Pleasure to meet you kiddos", Felicia said then pulled back. I saw a tear drop from her eyes and she wiped it away before Angel could see it.

"We brought lunch", Angel said giving one wrapper to Felicia who looked surprised. "Ivan said you had a secretary so I made three", she said while pushing the baby stroller to my office. I turned to Felicia to see if she was ok and she was sobbing. "Are you ok?", I asked in a low voice not wanting Angel to hear. "Yeah, I'm just a little emotional that's all. I'll be okay, don't worry about me", she said then rushed to the ladies' room.

I went to my office and found Angel with her breast pump doing her thing while the twins were playing in the stroller. I kissed her on the forehead then lifted my little human beings at the same time making them giggle. Being able to hold my whole world in my arms felt amazing. "I don't get how they got to look like you while I'm their mother", Angel whined with a pouted lip making me chuckle. "Angel it's not a competition, besides we can always make more", i said while wiggling my brows. "You would love that wouldn't you?", she asked sarcastically making me laugh.

I sat and placed them on my thighs as we ate silently. When we were done I returned the twins to their stroller and then got rid of the wrappers and plastic cups. "So Felicia huh?", Angel said making me turn with furrowed brows. "What about her?", I asked hoping that I didn't have to tell her that I once thought she was the one. "She seems nice, I like her", she said making me smile. "Well I don't know yet, Dad seems to think she's good at what she does", I said honestly. "And you?", she asked. "I don't know yet. I need to see how she performs under pressure for me to comment. I've been adding tasks to her at a rate that's hard to notice but we'll see in time", I said while pulling her from the visitor chair so she was standing at a zero distance. 

"You look hot in this dress, like an exotic fire", I said then kissed her neck. She melted into me. "Don't you dare make love to me in front of the kids", she said smacking my chest playfully. "They don't even understand what's happening", I urged while pulling her to the sofa. "Leo, don't!", she warned then her face was decorated by mischief. "I'll be waiting for you at home and if you behave, you might get lucky tonight", she said making a smirk. One thing that I do know is that my wife never makes empty promises. "We both know I love such bargains", I said pulling away and adjusting my pants just in time for Cruz to barge into my office looking pissed.

"Oh shit! I'm sorry I didn't knock", he said pulling a worried Angel in a hug. "Are you ok?", she asked him making me raise my brows, waiting anxiously. "Yeah, it's all in the day's work", he said looking at me and I knew we had a problem. "OK then. I guess we should get going now. See you later baby", Angel said then kissed my cheek and Cruz's as well before pushing the stroller out. I helped with the door making her smile.

"What happened?", I turned to Cruz who handed me his phone and it was Jason's video with some redhead fucking on a hotel balcony. From the angle it was recorded, it was clear that the person was from another building so it couldn't have been planned but why would he cheat on Sofia like that? "Has she seen it?", I asked Cruz who shook his head. "What do you want to do about it?", I asked because he was the cheating bastard's manager. "Fire him and send this to Sofia. It's about time we cut loose ends", he said with determination. "OK then. Call him, invite him and Sofia for dinner at my house and we'll do it there", I suggested not trusting Cruz's delivery ways. "Thanks, man. Why does your secretary seem familiar?", he asked. "It's Felicia", i said shortly making his eyes go wide with shock. "You're messing with me right?!", he asked. "Noup. Dad employed her as his secretary when I took time off and I can't fire her because she needs the job", I explained making him scratch his chin. "Does Angel know?", he asked and I shook my head.

He called Jason and Sofia and invited them to my house for dinner as we planned. They accepted. I just hoped he wouldn't make things hard on Sofia or himself. I wasn't in the mood. I called Angel who answered on the second ring and I could hear Audrey crying in the background. "Hey, hubby. What's up?", she asked cheerfully making me smile. "Why is she crying?", I asked, the reason for my call long forgotten. "She wants to stay in the tub forever", she said making me laugh. "Then let her woman! You know my princess gets whatever she wants right?", I said and got no reply. I knew she was ignoring my favoritism. "We have Jason, Cruz, and Sofia coming for dinner later", i said knowing she was fed up with my obsession with Audrey. "OK Baby, well have dinner ready for all. Any special occasion?", she asked with the same cheerful vibe like she didn't just ignore me a few minutes ago. "No, just catching up. I gotta go. See you later!", I said then hung up.