Please Save Me, Yuzuru.

Megumi

To put all my braveness and the courage to write to Yuzuru on my hands took me at least half an hour to type out what I want to tell him. I haven't talk to him for so long that I feel unfamiliar to him and am, in fact, awkward to write to him. Putting the words that I want to tell him for a always, I collapse on my chair when I finish typing my message. Indeed, that I love him, most ardently, but the fact that I shunned him away for a period of time startled me. If I am chose to stay away from Yuzuru because that I choose not to be shameful to Akira, does that mean I love Akira more than I love Yuzuru?

Akira likes me, or else , he wouldn't have kissed me, right? I question myself. I reject the idea of not loving Yuzuru immediately, for that it is too frightening.

My admiration and love for Yuzuru are not to be doubted. This is the lesson I learned. I'm true and honest, and I shall never question myself again.

It is 9:30 am in Toronto. Time zone is frustrating and sometimes annoying. He must be training by now, but I'll still send him my message anyways. I believe he will check them when he finishes his training session.

I stare at my phone and daze off to my dream of seeing him again.

--

I notice his reply next morning when I am brushing my teeth.

"Yuzuru Hanyu sent you a message (30seconds ago)"

Oh! He's on the other side! I can not hold my excitement within myself, I scream and I rejoice in indescribable happiness. After what I've done to him, he is still here with me, in my heart. And perhaps, the selfish inner self of me thinks that I'm still in his heart as well.

I quickly swipe my phone open to view his message. His words are sweetening my bitter thoughts. He stills remember me! How is this possible, for that I'm just a little fan of his?

The lost of words makes my reply short and somehow sheepish.

This is definitely the best way to start my final. With all the best wishes of Yuzuru, I'm ready for a revenge of my messed up midterm.

----

The bell rings loudly in the quiet testing room, and I know that my vacation is near, as well as my school life in Taiwan.

I stretched my hands high and yell" it's over! Here I come, Japan!"

"Yeah, and you don't even want to say goodbye, huh?" Angel walks to my desk.

"Angel! Don't say that! You know I'll miss you very much!" I hug her.

--

I told Angel that I sent a message to Yuzuru last night before the test starts. I pull her to the hallway while everybody is studying in the classroom.

"Isn't that great? You finally can face yourself, Meg!" She holds my hands tightly.

"I can't believe that he still remembers me!" I smile at her shyly.

"Oh, c'mon," she pinches my cheek hardly that she left a buzzling feeling. "You're this attractive and cute that nobody will not remember you."

"I'll miss you, Meg." Her face darkens.

"Oh, Angel. Me too." I lift up her face and smile as bright as possible to cheer her up.

--

Seems like that Angel has not misunderstand me anymore from the kiss that Akira has selfishly planted on my lips. But, not everyone is like Angel.

"It will feel so good without her." Someone mumbles at my back.