Chapter 2 Icy cold outside but burning hot inside.

P.O.V Megumi

" Meg, come on, you are going to be late, aren't you excited for the show since you were in Taiwan?"

"Ruby, just a sec, I am texting my friend." I look down to my phone, and hit the button for the last time.

"And don't forget the present for him."

" coming~"

I catch up to Ruby and I gave her a smile. She gently hands me the jacket and we head of to the ice rink. There is an ice show in Tokyo today, and it is one of the purpose that I came to Tokyo. The reason that I want to come to Japan to watch this ice show is because my idol, Yuzuru Hanyu, is going to perform in this ice show. I begged my parents to let me come to Japan in exchange of 4years of my birthday present.

Yuzuru Hanyu is so wonderful and inspiring. When he landed his quad toe loop in the world championship 2012in Nice with a sprang ankle, I was so moved by his spirit. Romeo and Juliet is my favorite program of all and that is because I see Yuzuru's attitude toward his skating in that program. Cherishing, loving, and showing. He did all of what he could do in that competition, and I feel proud of him, even though I am just a fan. But the feelings of being a fan is strong for me and it supported me when I was down. All I have to do is to feel the feelings of me toward Yuzuru, and everything will be fine. Yuzuru is more like an inspirational figure than just a idol to me.

The ice rink is cold, but my heart is burning. The roof is high above but the ice is just in front of me.

"Oh Ruby, thank you so much, you chose the best seat!" I nearly screamed.

" Your welcome, I know you've been expecting this for a long time already, and you came all the way from Taiwan, what can you do if you're not in the front?!

I am so exciting and I give her a big hug. Ruby is always with me when I need her. We've been together the whole time until she came to Japan to study in Waseda. I feel very sad and lonely when she is gone. Then I decided to visit Japan.

The lights darken and the announcer begins with the opening. My heart pounces. This is the first live I watch for figure skating and I was so nervous that my hands are shaking. I do not know if it was because I am just too excited or is the air really too cold for my warm body. I hold the present tight that the plastic bag makes a crispy sound. Just then, my phone shines.

It's from Hana.

" I am on a show right now, do you want to see the picture?"

" Sure."

Then he sends me a picture with purple lights, dark shadow in the audience seats and a huge silver plate that shines from the lights.

We are in the same rink? My heart beats faster. We meet so fast again?

" I think we are in the same place." I replied, hoping he would be surprised.

But the message came no more when Yuzuru's name was announced. I don't care about the phone anymore, because Yuzuru is going to show up, and I won't let go any chances to look at him.

There he is, standing on the edge of the ice, waving to the audience. Then he bowed at the ice and touched it before he slide on it. Another point that I love him, he gives respect to what he is doing and he says thank you to the rink after skating.

So Yuzuru give it a run on the edge of the ice and stands just on the other side of my seat waiting for other skaters to come on the ice. He is going to perform "Hana ni nare" today. I can see that by his outfit. The wafuku suits him just right and his chest showing a little with his charming necklace laying on the opening. His chest is so flat, fit and so strong that the outfit can't be more fantastic than fabulous. I hold my hands and stare at him with the eyes of admiration. My heart really just melt when I see him smiles at my direction. of course, I know he is not smiling at me,he is smiling to all the fans. But that's enough. Enough to forget that Hana is in the same place as well.

P.O.V Hana.

She's there, sitting in the first row, precious and angelic. I can't help the happiness in my heart that she is my fan and she comes to look for me. I pay more attention when I skate on the ice then I usually do. I am more nervous than other shows I've attended because her eyesight is falling on me so fervent that I have to give her a smile or I will not able to perform well later. She is so different from other girl fans, she doesn't screams. Megumi just puts her hands together. Even under the purple lights, I can still see pinky blush on her face. After the skaters left the ice, I pick up my phone and send her a message.

"Hey, I saw you! I am on the 2nd floor, maybe you can't see me."

" Too bad, which skater you are coming for?"

What should I reply? Me? That might be narcissistic but maybe we will have some words to share.

"Yuzuru Hanyu. and you?"

" We are the same!, did you see him smiling at the audience? That's melting."

Just for 10 seconds, I put down my phone to take a deep breath.

So she is really my fan and she is melting because of my smile. It can't be more exciting for the rest of the show.

" Are you ok with texting now? There are still skaters performing though"

" I am going to wait for Yuzuru. But I need to turn off my phone. I paid a lot for this show."

I let the screen goes black and let my emotions precipitate for a while.

I am not sure if I really have feelings for Megumi, though. I just met her once and it is not my style to love in first sight either. What makes me so focused on her? I couldn't think of any other reasons except she likes me( Yuzuru Hanyu) a lot and she is literally an angel. Still, I feel that I can't end the special relationship with her. Maybe I can learn more about how fans look at me from knowing what Megumi thinks of me. Or wait and learn more about Megumi this girl before I really fall in love with her. I think maybe we will have to reintroduce ourselves to each other again. And I guess Megumi will feel safer in her heart about texting a person who she only met for half a minute. I am always being logical, I want to make sure why and what makes me have a special feeling for her.

Skating on the ice is how I show my feelings.

" Anyway, lets enjoy the show." I turn off the phone and I head off to the ice and ready to turn into hana.

Lets enjoy the show runs in my mind. Just before starting, I take a glance at the place where she sits, she looks nervous. Focus, my mind reminds me.

hi~~ hows the story??? i basically really go through what might Yuzuru react when he sees megumi so i am trying to be very logical.~~~