Chapter 5 Meeting

P.O.V Hana

I think it is about the time to show up as Yuzuru Hanyu to let Megumi know that I am not a dangerous guy and I am actually the one who she likes. I was sitting on the bed in the hotel when Megumi asked for a guide. I got up and looked in my suitcase to see if there are any costumes to hide my real identity from the public. She will get into a lot of trouble if people saw me walking with her.

I found a sunglasses and a mask. I then headed to the drug store to buy another pair of sunglasses. I told Javier that I'm going out today and he said fine. Last, I took the subway.

I am arriving Ueno station and I checked the map on my phone that which cafe store is in the second floor. I take the elevator, go out the station and walk straight to the store. She is gazing through the window, but then her eyes open widely and she rushes toward me.

She seems to notice my problem. She softly drags me to the corner and asks.

" Are you Yuzuru?" She keeps turing her heads to the left and tho the right.

" I know it's you. But aren't you a little bit too obvious here?" She continues

" How do you know me? I thought I cover up myself pretty well" To be honest, I think I did a good job in disguise.

" The body line is too obvious. I am your fan and I know you too well."

I blush for a second. Thinking that how many times have Megumi been looking at me, at my body.

" I came here to meet someone." I told her.

" Anyway, I don't want to bother you too much but you got to be careful."

" Ok." I then searched in my bag and take out the sunglasses I just bought and put it on Megumi's nose. And then says

" Now, I am looking for a girl whose name is Megumi and is waiting at the cafe on the second floor in Ueno station. I am here to meet her as a guide to take her around Ueno. Do you have any clue who that girl is?"

She is shocked and confused, but pretends to be calm. Megumi is so cute. By feeling her height, she is only around 154~156 centimeters, so she looks like a little doll for me.

" Umm, I thought the one who is taking me is Hana." She asks.

" I am Hana."

" No, wait a second."

She turns back and mumbles words that I don't really understand, maybe Chinese. And she squat down and covers her face with her hands.

I take out my phone and send her a message.

" 葉凪(Hana)= 花(hana), 花になれ, +880 071 219 947= 07/12/1994, my birthday."

Her phone rings and she looks at it and then turns to me. Her tears are coming out from her eyes like raindrops. She stands up and walks to my side to have a look at my phone.

" Are you sure it isn't someone else's phone or ID?"

" 100% sure."

" Anymore evidence?" She sobs as she asks me the question

" I know that you were melting because of my smile yesterday."

Her cheeks are red and shivering. She is still crying and I feel that I need to make her stop for while. There are many eyesights falling on us. I put my hands on her face wipe out her tears under the sunglasses. I think I mistakenly chose a sunglasses too big for her face.

" Now, I told you, I will really like to see a happy face than a tearful one." He said gently.

" But..." she starts, still sobbing, " I don't know what to say, I can only cry to show my emotions." She grins.

She is really killing me right now. She is so fragile in my hands and she relies on me right now. She is a little fairy and her smile is so innocent that I have to hide her away from anyone to see her.

We enter the cafe and sit for a while. Megumi calms down and she tells me her plan to visit the museums and the zoo. I nod as she tells me the plan, in fact, I don't think she needs a guide. But she says she needs a translator, which is me. So we headed of to the Ueno park.

" Since you are a fan of mine, let me have a little test." I say.

" Sure, but I might misunderstood lot of things, because my Japanese is poor."

" How many did I get for the long program during the 2012 World Championship?"

" You ask the right question. That is my favorite program. 173.99"

" Great."

" Now, my turn."

" Ok."

" What are you thinking about during the 2013 World Championship?"

This is a tough question. That might be one of the toughest competition I've every had.

" The pressure. I was thinking that I should win a medal, being as a Japanese Champion."

" I always want to give you a hug after you finish the free program."

" Thank you."

She walks calmly and she has to make two steps to catch up one of mine. I slow down my tempo and walk beside her. Enjoying. Enjoying the time with her.

hihi~~~ dadang~i know.... its prettty romantic ~ i like this chapter a lot as well~

don't know if you guys like it or not but i am trying my best to write the best. sorry if there are any typo and grammatical error. you can please leave a message or a feedback. let me know what you think of the story and the characters~~

you can follow me on tumblr

yuzucutestuff