Chapter6 The Special One

P.O.V Megumi

I was standing in front of the gates of the museum. I totally forgot that it is Monday today, and most of the museums and zoos are closed during Monday. My head falls from frustration. I planned the whole day for this and none of the museums are open.

Yuzuru pat on my head and said it's alright. He will take me to go around Tokyo. I look at him with admiration with blinking eyes.

"Thank you. But remember to wear your sunglasses." I remind him

" of course."

We go to the garden in Ueno park to look at Sakura. There is a small lake and the tip of the branch is just touching the surface of the water. A row of Sakura trees with people sitting on the riverbank. Looking for spots for great photos, I wonder through the park and Yuzuru follows me.

" Yuzuru, can you stand beside the flower please?" Yuzuru just fits perfect with Sakura so I really want to take a picture of his.

"Ok"

The camera can't stop once I have it on my hands. I am kind of a big fan of taking graceful objects. I have a great time taking Yuzuru's photo. Yuzuru is a good model as well. He has a fit body and he can smiles brightly or seductively. I blush when I see him through the window of the camera. Ha has so many sides. Beautiful, elegant, handsome, strict, hard working, cute. He is too shiny for me to stare straight at him.

" Megumi," Yuzuru says " Maybe it's your turn to take photos."

So I hand him my camera and he take a look at my camera. He seems to be interested in it.

I am standing in front a full blossomed Sakura tree. Yuzuru choose this view for me and he asks me to make a pose. I don't really know what to do so I just hold my hands and incline my head a little.

" Cheese~~~" he says.

I say thank you to him and he asks me if I want to take more photos. Actually I want to take photos with Yuzuru, but I don't know how to take a selfie.

" Can we take together?" I ask him.

He seems surprised, but also seems used to it; it is what all fans want to do.

" Why not?"

I ask a woman to help us take the photo. I hope she doesn't notice Yuzuru.

Yuzuru stands next to me when we are taking the photo. Just then, his hands are on my waist when the lady counts to 3. I start to blush.

" one more." The lady says. There is a little distance between us and the lady.

This time, Yuzuru pulls me closer, and my shoulder touches his chest. My legs are almost powerless and I can feel that I am relying on Yuzuru right now.

"Hai, there are your photos."

" Thank you" Yuzuru says to the lady.

After the woman turn around and continue her flower sighting, I fall to my legs. Yuzuru was too close to me that my heart can't accept anymore his charm.

He sits next to me says.

" I watched your video yesterday."

I freeze when I heard him saying because that video is basically all my love, admiration, and my respect to Yuzuru. If he had watched that, which means that he knows everything I feel for him.

I let out a gasp. I am so nervous, shy and glad.

" I already felt your feelings in the first 5 minutes, which means your adoration for me is farther than any other fan. Your comprehension for every program reveals what I want to show the people. To be honest, when I saw you in Waseda and in the ice show, I almost fall in love with you. Then I saw your video and I been around with you today, I feel that I have this feeling that I need to tell you. You are the special one."

tada~ special one~~

thank you so much for the votes and i woud be super happy if anyone would like to keave a commment. so just ASK me or say YeAH when you likes the part of my story. i will keep updating when i have time, but i promise i will update pretty frequently. :) so enjoy~