Only you. Alone.

Yuzuru

"Please be seated and buckle your seatbelt. We will be landing at Haneda airport in 5 minutes."

I buckle up myself and take a glimpse at Javi who is on my right and Nam on my left. They are both sleeping from fatigue of the flight and the training we have in Toronto. I yawn and take out a stack of masks in my bag pack and wear one on. The air in the cabin is too dry and cold for me.

I can't wait to land in Japan so that I can connect with Meg. She told me that she will be arriving at the airport right before I do so that we can meet where we pick up our luggage. I never imagine us to be this special. Seeing each other after nearly 2 and a half month! She's only my fan, and I don't expect having this kind of relationship with my fan. I know she loves me, not only as a fan, but really wants to be with me and understand me. She confessed to me in her gifts on the ice show that we met already and many other times when we FaceTime each other. It is my responsibility to answer her request for dating. I like her. Meg is comfortable to be with and sweet all through her heart. Only if I can be with her longer, then I can know her better.

However, I'm really busy and I will not be a good boyfriend because skating is always my priority. However, I think it's more because I haven't date anyone before. I find this time a chance to make clear what is Meg's idea about dating and how I really feel.

--

After the custom lady handed me back my passport, I didn't wait for my training mates and coach to join me and I head directly to pick up my luggage.

There she is. Far up from the glass elevator, I saw her little figure and her beautiful and delicate small face. She tied her hair into a bun, perhaps it's too hot in Tokyo right now, but I can see that she is looking nervously around the airport to look for me. I hope she is looking for me. Is she looking forward to see me again?

What I doubt is that there is a boy next to her, holding her arm and restricting her movement. Meg's face flinches every time the boy comes near her and touch her. The bitterness in my mouth emanates through my whole body, pinching and pounding, especially my heart, every single part of my body. Meg doesn't move or show her defiance to the boy. I don't like her like that. Being touched by other males.

With my fastest pace, I walk to her once I'm out the elevator. She is facing back at me when I come close to her. I hope she turns her head and see me and show me her most happy, surprised, excited, amazed smile to me. I will save her from agony and misery, no matter what.

And she did.

She turned to me just before I call out her name. Meg's eyes widen and her face relaxes and smiles at me the most satisfied look. She calls out my name and I think I call out hers too. The boy releases her hand and Meg runs to my chest. She circles her arms around my bag on my back and hugs me tightly. For a second I only thought that she misses me very very much and is so excited to see me, but I'm wrong.

She's trembling all over her body. She's holding onto me so tightly that I think she can't feel her own feet. Meg buries her face in my chest so deeply that I can almost feel a mild pain in my bosom. I look at her head and I don't know what to do. Suddenly, I look up and see the boy. Ah... That's why.

Gently, I pat Meg's head and hug her back calmly. When I surround my own arm around her tiny fragile shoulders to let her know that everything is alright, her grip on my t-shirt loosened and she sniffed hardly.

"It's alright." I said. "I'm here."

She finally looks up to match my gentle stare. How much kilograms has she lost since April?! She seems gaunt and tired, really needs help. But I can still see her admiration and love in her eyes. I smile at her to reassure that everything will be fine. She must have suffered a lot from many things.