Hana

P.O.V Megumi

Looking at the emerald green sprout from the old tree, I found myself resting in the middle of the garden in Waseda University. The sun is up hanging in the sky and there are only a few wipes of white paint on the blue cloth. It is a dream just to be lying in Japan and in my dream university. I open my eyes, comb my messy hair, and ready to explore.

As I walk through the grass and heading toward the library, I turn my head back just to see the garden one more time. The move is so spontaneous that I figured out that I wasn't planned to do so. The garden is so peaceful that every move from each animal can be easily noticed.

My sight fell on a man. It is actually a bit strange to call him a man, he seems mature yet contains naivety. Maybe he is just a few years older than me, since I am still a freshman in the high school. He is slim, tall and has black hair that is trimmed just over his ears. He is wearing a suite, a little bit too big for him, but will be good if it has been altered. I guess he is a Japanese, but it is so hard to find such a gentlemen-like teenager-man in Japan. At least I've never seen one before.

He is picking up the small flower that fell from the tree as he walk across the grass. His move is smooth and he takes every flower with his best care. He seems to feel sad for the flowers to fall from the trees. He collects them in his hands and picks one to have a slight sniff. But just when he paid all his attention on that particular one flower, the wind blows and the petals sail away in the air. The picture is so graceful that I almost forget to breath. I came back to the real world when I hear the bell. I turn my way back towards the library, still keeping an eye on the garden. It is too late for me to ask for his name, so instead of asking his, I shout mine.

"Megumi,"I began" umm, that's my name, just please stay here for a moment and I will be right back." At the edge of my sight, I see the boy smiling at me with a flower in his hand.

Then I rush toward the library to find my sister and tell her to wait for me.

I am out of breath when I return but I don't have time to gasp for air. I see no one but a message that left behind, hanging on the tree and the stars of the flower he blown on the grass. "Flowers, +880 071 219 947." Except the petals that pass through my hair; the only thing that was left is my confused and nostalgic heart.

" Where have you been?" My sister questions me when I enter the library.

"Ruby, sorry to leave you alone." I hide the truth from Ruby, thinking that she might think I am too naive about something like love in one sight. I didn't fall in love with that boy, but there is a sense of specialness about him and my heart became void after seeing the empty garden. Even though I have this phone number, how can I be sure that this is the note he left? Or if he isn't mean to give it to me? But I can't suppress the feelings I felt for him. Feeling the pressure in my chest, I take out my phone and give it a hit.

P.O.V Hana.

After the World Championships, I finally got time to stay in Japan for a while and I decided to visit my school, Waseda University. This is the first time that I really step into my university after I entered Waseda nearly one year ago. The entire campus is busy, yet peaceful. I decided to have a little adventure on my own after I had an interview with the principal. Passing the main library and the star leaves above me, I am so relaxed that I totally forgot who I am. It has been a long time that I've really get to feel the nature since I am always on the ice. Every breath I take, the fresh air filled my lungs, relieved and relaxed. I am sure that I am going to have a good break.

It is very comfortable to be in the garden with the mild weather. With the wind softly blowing pass me, playing with sakura, I started to chase the wind and catch up with the petals.

It has been a long time that I suddenly noticed that I am picking up the petals and a girl is lying on the grass. She looks sweet. She has closed eyes, dazzling lips, long silky hair, mingled with petals. The number of flowers and age of the tree are still not able to mark the level of the beauty she has. Sleeping Beauty and Snow White are her sisters and neither Beauty nor Snow get to be crowned before she does. She occupies my mind with only one sight.

The girl made me to stay in the garden. I wish I have the courage to stay beside her, but I decided to collect more petals to put around her. Maybe it is the footsteps that I made while I walked through the grass or is the sunshine too bright to cover waked her, but I am so nervous about looking at her. I don't expect our eyes to meet or even expect her to see me, but her name was so beautiful that I can't hold the happiness from my lips and give it a little lift.

I am so sad that I have to leave when my manager comes to find me. I leave a note and let the wind blows the sakura. I don't know that if the petals will send my feelings, but at least I leave the note for her. For no one else, just for her.

My heart jumps so much when I received one message on my phone.

"May I call you the flower boy?" even though she send it in word form, her voice was ringing in my head.

For a second, I don't know what to reply. Should I first introduce myself or use a nickname instead? Maybe she is my fan as well, she just didn't realize who I am.

" 葉凪(hana) ." The name comes in my mind in instant. Hana, meaning flower in Japanese, is my feelings for her. I hope that every time she calls me, I give her my feelings and she gives me hers. By just slightly changing the Kanji, she won't figure out my meanings.

" Nice name, like flower." Her words are short, but long enough to fill my heart.

" Your's is elegant, being blessed to be a megami( goddess)"

" You look more like an angel than a flower though."

" Haha, I'm not an angel. " I text while I go on my car, heading back to the rink.

" What are you doing in the garden?" She asks, cutting strait into the topic.

" I was relaxing with sakura, and you?" Trying not to show too many emotions, I hit the keyboard with hesitation.

" I am waiting for my sister."

"I see, anyway, you seem to be in a hurry so I couldn't talk to you but I would very want to know you. "

I pushed the send button and black the screen. I feel regret for doing so, I am so afraid that the screen will not be lit again and no message will be replied. Just as I collapse to the sofa in the car, the screen is on again.

hi~~ this is basically a fanfic, so Hana= Yuzuru Hanyu. i would like to have any feedback~~ and sorry if there are any confusion and grammatical mistake ~~

Don't worry, the following chapters won't be as long as this one. I noticed that this chapter has the highest reads, but the others chapter are not as popular as this one . So I was thinking that perhaps my story bores my readers? But trust me, you shouldn't stop here. :)