Chapter 4 The Familiar Person

P.O.V Megumi

I had a bad sleep last night. Hana texted me last night and told me about himself. I feel closer when he told me that he is a student in Waseda. He was very surprised when I told him that I am a Taiwanese.

"Oh really! You came to Japan for a vacation?" He replied.

"Yeah."

"When are you going back"

" Next Wednesday."

"Have fun~"

"Yeah, thanks."

Just when I thought he was going to end the conversation, he then started again.

"If you are going back, do you have an email or Line?"

"Yeah, for what?" I know what he was asking, but I rather him tells me than I tell him.

"I would like to keep texting you when you return, I didn't mean anything. Just keep making friends."

"Oh, yeah sure"

I sent him my line account.

"Maybe we can start using Line now." He said.

" yeah, sure"

I switched to my Line and I waited for him. I don't know why, but I've been waiting for a long time for him, until this morning.

I finally got his message when I am going out to subway station. The weather is cloudy today, comparing to the nice weather I had yesterday. I bought an umbrella from the vending machine and waited behind the yellow lines. Ruby has class today, so I am alone and free today. I slide to open my phone.

"Sorry for waiting this long, I have some difficulties entering my account."

It is a little unpleasant for me, since he let me have a insomnia. But it is still great about making Japanese friend in Japan.

" It's fine."

The train enters and I find myself a seat. The cart is not crowded, since it is already 10 in the morning. I can have a long talk with Hana, Ueno is pretty far from my hotel.

" Are you free today?" He asks.

" I am going to Ueno today."

" Oh~ the zoo?"

" and the museums. Perhaps I will have a break at the garden. The sakura seems awesome there." I am surprised that I just told him my plan. I am not a very social person.

" Nice. You like sakura?"

The train passes through a tunnel so the signal for the internet is poor. I waited till the phone is recovered.

" Yeah, it is a kind of symbol for Japan, and I am a big fan of Japan."

" Does that include Yuzuru?"

" Of course."

" Yeah, I know. He is wonderful isn't he."

" Btw, I get to speak to him yesterday."

" How lucky."

" He is so amazing."

" I like his spirit."

Hana seems to have the same taste like me. Maybe Hana and I can really become good friends. But we've only met once and he doesn;t have a profile picture on Line.

" I guess we can really be good friends. It's actually the first time that I really talk to a stranger."

" Don't worry, I won't hurt you."

" I hope so, at least I trust you part of it is because you study in Waseda."

" I swear. I am not dangerous."

" Ok. My sister has class today so I am alone today. Are you free?"

" Yes. I don't have to go to my part time job and class. Need someone to guide you?"

" Yep."

" Sure. Meet you at Ueno station then."

" At exit 5."

" See you"

The train is at Akihabara right now. I think I will have to wait for Hana for a while. It is my first step to social in Japan. Despite coming to Japan to watch Yuzuru and visit my sister, another reason for me to come to Japan is to social. My parents wish me to have more friends with local people. So here is my first step.

" I am waiting at a Cafe shop at the second floor."

I send Hana a message when I arrive Ueno.

" Sorry, 5 more minutes." He replied.

" Ok."

I order a ice tea and I gaze out of the window. There are a bee of people coming out from the platform. I look at my phone. 5 minutes after Hana messaged me. But instead of Hana, I see a body that I can't be more familiar with.