Memories

Hi everyone~ I just found out that I forgot to put in one of the most important part of the story in here!!! Sorry if you got confused~ I'll make the story into a playback of Yuzu and Megumi's memory. So the story starts after Akira said that Meg shouldn't love yuzu.(Chapter 13 Breaking Apart.)

-----------------------

Megumi

"I am sorry." Akira apologies during lunch time.

I didn't speak. The row is long at the buffet and he came in the row after I came to the cafeteria.

"I shouldn't judge you and I am really sorry." He says

The row started to move and I finally am able to get my lunch.

"Megumi, please, I said I am sorry." He says strongly.

I sigh.

I turn back to him to see his face. His eyes are bright and clear, his face is certain and serious but at the same time there is regret between his eyebrows.

"Alright. I forgive you." I say calmly.

I guess the talk with Yuzuru makes me to forget my pain in my heart. Yuzuru is with me in my heart and I will always be with him as well. He is just unexplainable marvelous. I keep smiling deep inside of my heart, but have to wear a fake cold mask to wrap up the whole Akira thing.

"We are still friends and I will consider your words as a kind suggestion." I smile.

"Thank you. Thank you. Oh, and sorry to go into your privacy. You must be uncomfortable." He apologies again.

"Thank you that you say sorry. I feel better." I answer.

After the long, endless waiting for our lunch, we finally are able to sit down. I invite Akira to sit with my friends and me but he seems to have a great time with his classmates.

------------

"Meg, how did you meet him, he is HOT." Maggie holds my hand after I have a sit.

"Really? I don't think so." I frown.

"Why? He is tall, slim, black curly hairs, gorgeous face, and a deep magnetic voice. Oh he is so attractive."

"It's good that you like him."

"Maggie, don't you remember?" Angel cuts in. "Meg only loves Yuzuru."

"Excuse me, Angel." I stare at her.

"Am I not right?" She defends herself.

"Well.... You are right."

"See?" She giggles.

I blush.

"Actually, " I started. "I became a friend with him."

"Who?" Angel and Maggie both ask.

"Him."

"Akira?" Maggie asks immediately.

"No. Him."

"Yuzuru?" Angel guesses

I nod my head and the girls scream so loud that everybody is staring at us. We soften our volume and keep chatting.

"How?"

"It's a long story."

"Does he likes you?"

"I guess, yeah." and they open their mouth.

"Oh my goodness. Meg, you got to hold tight on him." Angel shakes me. Oh, how! How!"