Chapter 11 The Parade with You Will Be in Brilliant Red

P.O.V Yuzuru

It feels awesome to receive so many reaction from the crowd, even if I stand high on the truck. The parade truck is high and shaky with the wind blowing hardly. And I, am afraid of height.

My heart is afraid but I know I have to see my fans and my hometown's friend. I stand on the truck and wave at the people below. They ask for poses, so I make some of my famous poses. The lunge, and the ending poses of short and long program. The fans are cheerful and I am glad as well. I am a little embarrassed when they react so much, but as the same time, I feel the appreciation I am having and blessing they give. 

I am exhausted after the parade. The 30 minutes slow truck standing and waving plus the interview at the city hall makes my nerves nearly blow up.

Probably many has seen me as a very polite and strong figure, but under the outfit of the skating, I am just a 19 years old boy. Many of boys at my age may not stay alert or clear in front of the public and especially, the flashlights. Maybe it's the habit starting from elementary school. The cameras and the sights from the audience caused me to stay strong on the outside, even though the scores were devastating my spirit.

I rush to the sofa right when I finally arrive home in Sendai. 

"Ahhhhhhhhhah....." I let out a long sigh and smile. 

I am finally home.

Sitting with my whole family and having dinner is probably the best thing in the world. No matter how successful and famous I become in the public, my family is always how I am Yuzuru Hanyu. Without there support, I can never become the gold medalist. I can't wait to have dinner tonight.

Maybe it's the joy I am having with my family, or the tiresome from the day makes me forgets the missing from a particular person. 

P.O.V Megumi

"Akira." 

"Megumi"  We introduce ourselves.

"What's the matter?" He asks.

The aroma from the coffee swirls in the shop. I take a sip of coffee and rearrange my emotions. 

Click. The coffee cup is on the plate again and I starts to share my story.

"You know, he is so far from me and that is the only point I am worry"  I said.

"You are nervous about him leaving you." Akira replied.

"Disoriented." I correct.

"Actually, why don't you just tell him to stay?"

"No, Akira, you don't know who he is, and I am not telling you. He is super famous and busy."

Akira nods and think about his suggestions.

"When will you see him again?" He asks.