31

Double update??

Love y'all Xx

—————

Enjoying the sun up in your garden on the roof, drinking homemade bubble tea with Mikey as soft music played was just about the best way to spend your afternoon in your current situation.

"Hey Mikey, can I buy a game console or something? Or a laptop or something to keep me entertained." You asked.  "Oh maybe a cat! Companionship would be nice."

"You have us to keep you entertained." He answered.

You stared at him. "Uh, no offence but you're all kinda boring."

Mikey slurped his drink violently.

"You can get whatever you want. As long as Kokonoi sorts it out."

"Yes." You patted his arm. "You can play Mario kart with me. Or we can start a minecraft server." You listed possibilities and he nodded along, not following a word you were saying.

The sunlight beamed down soothingly, eliciting a contented sigh as placing your finished bubble tea down and turned the music up.

You hummed along before Mikey stood up and offered you a hand.

"What?" You took it cautiously and he pulled you up.

"Dance with me." He requested, placing a hand on your waist.

Taken off guard, your face heated up before you smiled and placed your hands on his shoulders, swaying gently to the music.

You were unaware of how the two of you were approaching the edge of the unfenced roof, the music grew fainter. But when your feet left the ground and you were being held over the city in Mikey's grasp, your heart almost stopped.

He pulled you back in, spinning you around, your bare feet sliding across the edge of the building. You gasped, adrenaline shooting through your veins as you watched his face light up in a smile.

A hand on you at all times, Mikey and you danced with death, whilst listening to the melody of each other's smiles and the harmony of your breathing.

The sunshine kissed your skin, warming it up under Mikey's cold, porcelain fingers. His eyes lit up, stars not visible in the sky reflected in them as he gazed at you.

His heart stirred, waking up to affection after being dormant for so long.

You fell off the edge, Mikey swinging you back up and spinning you into his arms.

Your chest heaved as your hair fell messily after being styled by the wind. Mikey brushed some past your ear, staring into your eyes.

He sighed, his arms wrapped around your back, holding your body to his own. He dropped his head into the crook of your neck, breathing you in.

Placing a hand on the back of his head, you gently played with his pale hair."What are you thinking about?" You breathed. He lifted his head up, his chin on your shoulder.

"I feel vulnerable. But light. There are so many words but I don't know how to tell you how I'm feeling." He spoke, looking up at the sky. "I don't feel lonely. It feels like everything I've lost has been returned to me." His voice trembled and he held you tighter. "It's weird."

You opened your mouth to speak when a cry echoed across the garden. "(Y/n)!"

You and Mikey turned to see Rindou standing by the elevator. You pulled away from Mikey who let you go reluctantly.