34

Another one?? She a bit short (like me) but I hope you enjoy <3

"I haven't been to the beach in ages," You yawned, packing clothes for a three day trip. "I don't think I have a bathing suit."

"You got comfy clothes to wear on the plane?" Mikey asked from his spot on your bed. He had entered and had been watching you pack.

"Plane?" You looked up at him in confusion. "Aren't we just going to the beach?"

Mikey nodded. "In Hawaii."

You dropped what you were holding. "Hawaii?"

"Yeah why? Is there somewhere else you'd rather go?" Mikey asked tilting your head and resting his head on the pillow in his arms.

"No it's just that... doesn't that seem a little excessive?" You made a face. "Going to Hawaii just to go to the beach?"

"I thought that's what you wanted?" He furrowed his brow ever so slightly.

"No... Koko wanted to go to the beach." You spoke carefully. You watched his jaw clench. "But...I'm so excited and happy!" You forced a big grin onto your face and he relaxed. "But I might have to buy some beachwear while we're there."

"Of course. Whatever you need." Mikey murmured. You turned back to your packing, folding things into your duffel bag that Mochi had gone out and bought you.

"Do I need to bring pillows and stuff? What about snacks for the plane?"

"You could go empty handed and just buy stuff as you go." Takeomi stuck his head through the doorframe. "You have enough money."

"It's a private plane, sweetheart. You don't have to worry about a thing." Mochi called out and gave you a thumbs up. "I already got stuff you like."

"I shouldn't be surprised anymore." You murmured.

"You know, if we treated each other as well as we treat (Y/n)," Takeomi started, reaching for his lighter, "with the exception of Sanzu, we'd all get along a lot better and it might make life a bit more pleasant."

Mochi nodded, arms folded. "You're right. It's just that some of us are too insane and just have to cause issues."

"I think I will just buy a lot while I'm there. Is that alright?" You turned and asked Mikey. He nodded.

"It's your money."

"They weren't even listening." Mochi chuckled whilst Takeomi took a drag and shook his head.

"Hey can we not smoke inside old-timer?" Kokonoi walked past, wrinkling his nose delicately. "You're speeding up your death." He then turned to look at you. "Hurry up, we're leaving in an hour."

"Jeez Koko, don't bust a nut." You rolled your eyes, causing Mochi and Takeomi to splutter with laughter.

"I swear I will push you off the plane." Kokonoi flipped you off and sat next to Mikey on your bed.

"Party in my room?" You asked, eyebrows raised. Koko proceeded to look through the contents of your bag.

"Ew, your underwear is so tacky." He held up a pair of panties for the other to see.

"What underwear have you ever even seen in your life? Akane died before you could-!" Mochi was cut off by Kokonoi using the elastic of the garment to shoot at him.

"Hey!" You smacked Kokonoi upside the head as hard as you could, catching the balled up fabric as Takeomi threw it back to you. "Why are you being a prick today?"

Kokonoi rubbed the back of his head with narrowed eyes. "I'm excited."

"You show it in a terrible way." Takeomi observed.

"Thanks for that Sherlock." Mochi slapped him on the back, causing the elderly to choke on smoke.

"How does lung cancer taste grandpa?" Kokonoi stuck his tongue out.

"Do you want to go on the trip or not?" Mikey asked, his words cutting through their banter, leaving them silent.

"Let me know when you're ready." Mochi told you before walking away with Kokonoi and Takeomi, their bickering picking up as they ventured down the hall.

You rolled your eyes with a huff of amusement. You continued on picking out what you were taking.

"We're only going for three days." Mikey reminded you.

"You never know what can happen." You spoke without turning around. "Have you packed yet?"

"Did you want me to come?" He asked. You whipped your head around as you made a face.

"Wait you're not going?"

He shrugged and you swore you could see a hint of a smile. "Do you want me to come?"

"Oh wow," You dragged the word out with sarcasm and his smile grew a little. "Okay Mickey Mouse, I see how it is."

He hummed and rolled over whilst still holding your pillow. He looked at you upside down. "I was always going to come. I just wanted to hear you say you wanted me to come."

"Yes Mikey, I'd like for you to come." You spoke with exasperated amusement. He nodded, sat up and took your pillow with him.

At the door, he turned and looked back at you over his shoulder. "You smell... comforting."

"Comforting?" You murmured in confusion.

—————

You carried your luggage down to the living room instead of calling on Mochi.

"So who's coming?" You asked the men in the living room. Mochi, Rindou, Kokonoi and Mikey raised their hands. "Wait not everyone?"

"I didn't think you'd want everyone." Kokonoi spoke, adding a pointed look at Sanzu and Ran.

Ran flipped him off as Sanzu ignored him with an ill-mannered scoff.

"Kakucho's being a little bitch about something," Rindou physically pointed at the scarred male, you looked at him disinterestedly, "Takeomi says he has better things to do and I don't think anyone really wants Sanzu to come."

You nodded. "Well, I think it's be nice for us all to go." Actually you were just worried about what they would do to your brother if you left. Sure there were the henchmen, but they would be easier to deal with than these maniacs. "We could use a change of scenery."

"Really?" Mochi asked, giving you a look.

You made a pained face and nodded, your voice cracking as you spoke, "Yep."

"Well, guess we're all going!" Ran slapped Sanzu and Kakucho's back. Takeomi nodded to you with a small smile.

You then turned away from them, hands on your head, "What have I done?"