Chapter 6: Bombing

Hello

on it goes with a new chapter

Have fun

LG

The weeks just went by. Emma now felt right at home in the team, as if she had never had another team. Jessica and she had been able to rebuild their friendship properly. Jessica had also confided in her as far as Hondo was concerned. Jessica was really in love with him, but it gnawed at her that they were not allowed to make the relationship public. But Hondo definitely didn't want anyone to lose their job because of it. The two loved their jobs and so they tried to try it just sounded and secretly. Emma had advised her friend to stop her eyes, maybe a job would become available, which she always wanted to have and through which she could also be with Hondo. Because for a long time Jessica would not endure this burden.
"Morning" Emma climbed on her car and met Ten.
"Tomorrow" he grinned broadly.
"oh, such a good mood," she laughed back.
" Yes, I had a great evening. My mom finally met Bonnie and they seem to like each other."
That makes me happy for you. Pretty serious between the two of you, right?" she had become curious.
"Yes, the feeling is right to want to grow old with her"
" oh nice" squeaked Emma. She was deep inside, very romantic, but unfortunately the side was pushed far back by the experiences from her past. The two were talking as they walked to the door when they suddenly heard loud voices.
"Man Ty, what's your shit problem?", Chris shouted. So they were not known at all.
" What is my problem? You are the problem. What do you not mean by the fact that I have a 3-person relationship. Kyra is not yours, she belongs to both of us"
Oh, but you can only sleep with her and marry her. But I have to sleep with both of you and I can't love Kyra" Chris got louder and louder. Ten and Emma stopped to intervene in an emergency.
"Kyra is mine, you understood..." Ty screamed louder and louder. " we are getting married tomorrow, after it has already been postponed 2 times, because of you. And you won't mess that up with me" he took out and before Ten or Emma could intervene, Street had stood protectively in front of them.
" DISAPPEAR HERE; IMMEDIATELY," Jim yelled, turned around and took Chris in his arms. At first she allowed it, then she tore herself away and ran inside.
"Keep an eye on the two of them Ten," Emma shouted and ran after Chris. In the locker room, she found them leaning against her locker, crying. Emma put her one hand on her shoulder. She immediately turned around and clung to Emma.
"You were right. I'm not going to be happy..." Sniffled them. Emma just gave her the time she needed and remained silent. Then the others stepped in.
"Are you okay?" Street wanted to know right away. Chris broke away from her colleague and looked at her colleague.
"Thank you for always being there for me" she tried to smile. He came closer and took her in his arms.
"Again and again" he quietly breathed into her ear and gave her a kiss on the cheek.
"Are you free in your head to work or would you rather take a day off?" Hondo looked at her questioningly. He needed everyone to be focused.
"Yes, if you give me 10 minutes, then I'm ok". He nodded and everyone left the locker room again. They had just gotten ready to do a training session when Hiecks ran in.

" Use. Bomb threat in a hospital". Immediately everyone rushed to Betty.
"Okay, there are about 200 patients in the hospital. Cortez sends us everything she can to patrol cars so that we can get the patients out of there. The bomber command is already on its way.
There was total confusion on the ground.
"Street, Chris, you clean up the emergency room"
" Ten, Luca, you help with the first floor"
Deacon, Foster, you go to the surgeries and see what you can do. Cortez and I are looking for the management and help on the 2nd floor. Mumford's team is about to be strengthened. And off we went"
Emma and Deacon ran upstairs.
"We found yet another bomb, in obstetrics," shouted a nurse.
"Well, where is it?" Emma wanted to know.
" 1 floor at the very back. I'm in the process of getting those who can still walk out"
"okay, we'll help them. How many are there?"
"Still about 20 women with their babies and about 10 women who are in the birth room."
Immediately the two ran off. "Hondo, there is another bomb in obstetrics," he said.
Once in obstetrics, total chaos reigned. Mothers who screamed, fathers who were overwhelmed and a huge bomb stood on the 7 minutes.

He looked at his colleague and she nodded immediately.
"Okay, listen. We need your help so that we can all get out of here quickly. All parents now please take their babies and run as fast as possible, behind these two nurses outside. She gives them a blanket for each baby. Buses are waiting to take them to another hospital. The sisters are now also giving them their medical records, please keep calm. And go" Everyone did as Emma told them. Then they stormed into the birthing rooms.
"What does it look like?" asked Emma at the first patient.
"It will take another 2 to 3 hours."
"Well, take the wheelchair and then get out with her. Patrol officers are waiting at the stairs, they quickly take her to another hospital" then she ran to the next one. As quickly as they could, she had cleared the obstetrics except for 3 women.
"We can't get them out of here anymore," Emma said quietly.
"and the bomb squad also makes you wait"
" I have an idea. Together with the doctors and nurses, we would have to manage to bring them together to the back of the lifts. There is a lift where 2 beds fit in, which goes upstairs, you could land the helicopter to take them away. But we have to relocate a woman and pretty quickly, "
The doctors looked at her.
Okay, we can still relocate Miss Smith." Exactly 20 seconds later, Deacon and Emma ran to the lift with the two beds, pushed them in and let them go upstairs. And there was a bang. Emma and Deacon were able to throw themselves down the stairs just in time.
"Deacon, Foster, are you okay" Hondo was heard over the radio.
"Yes, we could get everyone out," he coughed.
"Hondo, we have a problem here in the emergency room. One of the perpetrators has hung a bomb over a doctor and linked it to 3 other hostages, everyone heard Chris over the radio.
"Okay, all immediately to the emergency room. Mumford they take over the evacuation."

Immediately everyone ran to the emergency room, where Street and Chris were waiting for their colleagues in the hall.
"We could get 3/4 of the patients out when suddenly the doctor came out of the room like that," Street explained.
" good. Then the perpetrator must still be in the emergency room"
" I ask for surveillance tapes"
" When will the bomb squad finally arrive"
" Is already there "
well then go" while they tried to defuse the hostages and the bomb, the troops, the surveillance videos, looked at. He has entrenched himself in the 4th room," Cortez informed her SWAT group.
"Okay, let's go". As if trained, they ran one after the other to the emergency room and secured the rooms. At examination room 4 they stopped.
"Ten, show us a picture," Deacon demanded. He pushed the small camera through the door. I had hidden the perpetrator under the desk.
"ok, tear gas Chris. On 3"
" 1, 2.3. Ten opened the door. Chris threw it in and they stormed the room.
"Code 4. Perpetrators caught" Hondo returned over the radio. The perpetrator just laughed.
"That was only the beginning" then he was taken away.
With a shake of the head, the troupe went back to their Black Betty when they heard another bang, but it did not come out of the hospital.

Immediately everyone got into the vehicle and Luca steered Betty in the direction of the explosion. They stopped in front of a large library.
"oh you shit" Street cursed and they got out.
"Okay, get people out and look for bombs." Just as they were about to walk in, they listened through the speakers.
"Today everyone will die. All those who always said we were stupid idiots" then a laugh came and it popped again.