Chapter 10: Bonnie

Hello

there I am again

Have fun with the new chapter. I'm glad that so many people read my story, maybe someone would like to leave me a comment.

LG

In the morning, Emma woke up quite early. The drops had helped, but probably only because she had taken a few more. Luckily, she felt well rested, which she had to be, so that the team could rely on her. With a queasy feeling about what would happen today, she left the room. There she found Street and Chris cuddled up on the sofa. The two had probably fallen asleep at the TV. She watched the two of them for a few seconds. They were very sweet together and Emma hoped that they would find their way to each other.

Since it was still quite early, she decided to let the two of them sleep a little. She quietly crept into the bathroom and put on her jogging clothes, as she does every morning. Motivated, she left the apartment and walked towards the beach. Since it was still very quiet in the morning around half past 7 and you could really enjoy walking along the water.

Totally sweaty and packed with rolls, she re-entered the apartment after an hour. The two were still lying on the sofa and sleeping. She quickly scurried past the two into the bathroom and took a long shower. Then she set the table.

" Street, Chris. I'm sorry, but we have to be at the headquarters in 3/4 hour," she tried to wake them up gently.

Street was the first to open his eyes and had to orient himself first. When he saw Chris lying half on him, he pulled her even closer to him, which made Emma smile.

"I'll leave you. But she has to get up," she grinned before rushing back to the kitchen to get the coffee.

Meanwhile, Street gently stroked Chris's head.

"Chris, we need to get up. The SWAT is waiting," he breathed softly. Slowly she also opened her eyes.

"Hey," she said softly.

"Hey," he smiled at her.

"How are you?" he wanted to know. She straightened up and looked at him.

" Not so good for a long time. Thank you very much" she gave him a kiss on the cheek and got up. At that moment, Emma also came back and pointed to the laid table, as her living room and kitchen were not really separate.

"Breakfast is ready"

"Thank you, I'll go to the bathroom quickly", your colleague smiled and had already disappeared.

Emma handed him a cup of coffee and he sat down with her at the table.

"It really feels like Emma," he said sadly, looking down.

" it also looks right. Don't give up the fight on Jim. Fight for her, show her that it's not just a whim. Tell her that you left Molly because the feelings for her weren't as strong as for Chris"" you can't

imagine what fear I have of losing her. After our kiss back then, she didn't want anything to do with me except work. That was hell for me. I don't want to do that again."

"I can understand you Street. But denying your feelings isn't always good either. Because that's what you break at some point. But I'm there whenever you need me or want to talk to me" she liked him very much, in the last few weeks they had become really good friends.

"Mmh, that looks delicious" Chris came to them.

"May I also use your bathroom for a short time," Street smiled quickly.

" Sure. There is even a new toothbrush at the top of the cupboard. Just help yourself. If you want to take a shower, upstairs in the closet is still somewhere shower gel from a hotel. So feel free to serve you"