Chapter 11: Talking can help

And here comes the update, enjoy reading.

Hello

there I am again with a new chapter
I wish you a lot of fun reading.

LG

Only now did Ten realize what Emma had said.
"You think?" he didn't get any further, because at that moment Bonnie was put on the stretcher.
"Go to Ten Hospital," Hondo said. We also get to 6. We take care of them. We find out what happened. Be there for them now and have drops checked for knockout"
The addressee nodded and also got into the ambulance. At that very moment, Jessica came rushing out.
"What happened?" she wanted to know. The team quickly brought them up to date.
"Okay, we have a case. A drug dealer has a family hostage. You have to get out. Can you do that to 5?" she looked at Hondo.
" sure, why?"
"Emma and I take care of the Bonnie thing. I want to have this guy here today" Jessica was totally allergic to these men. She knew no excuses and therefore the guy had to be caught quickly.
"Okay, you heard. Go" immediately the rest ran to Betty and they were gone. Together, both women went back in and got to work.
"Are you okay, after yesterday?" Jessica suddenly wanted to know.
"Maybe we can talk about it at my house tonight?" asked Emma. She didn't want to talk to her about it here, and she hoped that Maybe Wendy would help her, as she should tell the others. Jessica nodded and so Emma immediately set about finding out who she was dating where. She quickly found out the restaurant, but the customer, her boss, didn't really know who it was. Together with Jessica, Emma had driven to the restaurant. Just as the two of them were about to enter it, TEn called Emma.
" Ten, what's new? Is she doing well?"
" it is still being investigated. But she was briefly awake before. She could tell me that she thinks he put something in her water. He had always flirted with her, but she always let it bounce off. Find him before I find him" then he hung up.
"What does he say?" Jessica wanted to know.
"That my guess might be right, and that we should find him in front of him"
" Well then go" Together they entered the restaurant and asked for the boss.
"he comes to you immediately," smiled the waitress.
"Were they here about an hour ago?" Emma wanted to know from her.
"Yes, I was here all morning," she explained.
Emma took her phone and looked for a photo of the Bonnie.
"Did you see this woman before?"
"Yes, I did. The guy who was there with her is pretty much on her plate. I really felt sorry for her. And suddenly she stormed up, then I only saw how she took the back exit. I'm not after her, because I thought it would be better that way.
"Can you describe the guy?" Jessica wanted to know.
"Yes, he was tall, black hair, fair skin, tuxedo. And a birthmark on the ear. He is often here. But I've never been so blatantly intrusive"
do you know the name?"
"No, I'm sorry"
" Not bad. You didn't see by chance how the guy might have put something in her glass?" asked Emma.
"No, there was quite a lot going on. But wait and see. The entrance camera would have to have the table at which they were sitting still on it. Maybe they'll be lucky if my boss comes right away"
It took a few minutes before the guy came, it was an older man.
"Hello, what can I do for them, ladies?" he asked kindly.

" LAPD SWAT, Cortez my name. We would need their video recordings of the last 2 hours. It looks like about 2 hours ago here was tried to make a woman willing with knockout drops," Cortez explained what was going on.
The old man was frightened.
" What? Oh my god. Of course, they get everything they want from me. Such men belong behind bars. Come with me to my office"
When they arrived at his office, they quickly found the right video.
"There, you can see it clearly on the video. He shakes something into her glass while she was on the toilet "
Oh my God" the old man had put his hand on his mouth.
"Do you know the man?"
" Yes, unfortunately. It's my nephew. Lucas Smith... When I get it between my fingers. How is the young woman doing"
Fortunately, my colleague had the right nose here. Our colleague immediately took his girlfriend to the hospital, according to the circumstances. Do they know where we can find their nephew"
" probably in his studio. He is a painter. "
After he gave them the address, he apologized a few more times and invited the whole team to apologize. Emma told him that he couldn't help it, but the man was ashamed.
"He should be punished for what he has done," he said goodbye to the ladies. The two left the restaurant when Hondo called.