Chapter 9: Cohesion

Hello dear

I'm back with a new chapter

I would be happy if I would leave me a feedback.

LG

Linda

In front of the house where Chris lived, she parked the car. Street and Chris were also just joining.

"Are you ready?" Emma wanted to know after she got out.

"Can you be ready for something like that," Chris said dejectedly.

"Aren't you sure?" Street wanted to know,

"Yes. I'm not happy like that. And I deserve something else," she said quietly. Jim went to her and took her in his arms.

"Yes, you deserve something much better. Because the 2 only play with you" then he gave her a kiss on the forehead and they made her way to the apartment together. Jim had brought a few more boxes.

"Are they at home?" Emma wanted to know when they took the lift to the top.

" No. They are still eating. But will come home soon"

" well then we should hurry"

The 3 immediately got to work. Chris had told Emma where her things were in the bathroom so she could pack them all up.

Chris and Street continued in their room. Luckily, she hadn't brought much with her a few weeks ago. So they were through quickly.

"Okay, tell me where to start?" Street wanted to know. He wanted her out of here as soon as possible.

"Please take the chest of drawers in the back". He nodded and started immediately.

Emma was already finished in the bathroom.

"Do you still have stuff in the kitchen or in the living room?"

"No, that's all theirs"

okay, then I quickly make the desk". While clearing everything out and putting it neatly in the box, she noticed that Jim was suddenly a little confused. After a close look, she realized what was going on. She quickly rushed to him.

"Come, let's swap," she laughed and showed him to finish clearing the desk. He nodded immediately embarrassed. He just didn't want to vacate in her underwear. That was not right for him.

After half an hour, they had it all together.

"Okay, that's it" Chris was glad they had come along. Alone she would have needed longer and she really just wanted to get away from here.

"well then let's go before the two of them come" Jim just didn't like them. Only for Chris's sake he had tried. But the two had only ever taken off their thing and used Chris only as a 5 wheel. And Chris was definitely too bad for that. She deserved to be loved properly.

In the hallway, the door suddenly opened and Kyle and Tylor came in.

" Oh Chris, it's nice that you invited friends once. If we had known that, we would have come home earlier," Kyra smiled before seeing the boxes. Then she looked seriously over at Chris.

" Chris, what's going on here? Why are there boxes here?" she wanted to know.

"Because I'm going"

" How, why are you going, you can't do that" now Kyra got a little louder.

"But she can," Street replied calmly.

"But we need you in our relationship? We are happy to 3" the blonde continued to say.