Chapter 15: in search of street

Here comes the next update, enjoy reading on.

Hello

there I am again.

Have fun with the new chapter

LG

But there was nothing to see from Jim. The car had no signs of burglary and nothing. Slowly Emma got a really bad feeling. Again, she took her cell phone and called Deacon.

"Emma, what happened?" he immediately took off.

"yes, I had an appointment with Street, but he didn't come. His car is here, but I can't find him. I'm worried, He got a threatening letter and this morning his tires were punctured." You could tell she was scared, even though she was a police officer.

"Where are you, I'm coming to you?" he said immediately.

"no, your children" she didn't want him to give the children back to the grandmother.

" All good. They are with Anni's sister and the children, pajama party. Where are you? And call Hondo to have his phone located." Emma quickly gave him the address and called the others. Only Chris didn't lose weight.

"Emma, what's wrong?" Hondo said.

"I'm sorry. I didn't want to disturb your date. Street is gone. We had an appointment. But he didn't come. And after the threats, I get scared. Can you please locate his phone. Everyone except Chris is on their way to me. His car is here, but there is no trace of him," she quickly explained the situation.

"Where are you, we will come immediately. I call the headquarters," she heard Hondo say and you could tell he was running. She quickly gave him the address and hung up. In the meantime, Deacon had already arrived.

"And?" he wanted to know.

" The others are on their way. Only Chris I could not reach. She's with her family"

" Is she sure she's there, not that..." he didn't get any further,

"yes, she sent me a photo of her and her family when I just came to the bar."

"Good" then her phone vibrated. Hondo had sent the location from the cell phone. At that very moment, the others arrived.

"Okay, go," Hondo gave the command. They immediately ran to the place where the cell phone would be located.

"There's nothing here," Deacon said. They wanted to go further.

"Waits" Emma saw the cell phone. He was thrown behind a dumpster.

"Shit" she cursed, because there was still no trace of him.

"we should split up. Emma, Deac, you go to the right. Ten and Luca on the left. We're just going out." Immediately everyone started running.

"Street" they shouted in the hope of getting an answer, but nothing.

"Man Street," Emma shouted desperately. Deacon also called for him several times, but nothing.

"Oh crap" Emma hit a bucket with full force.

"I should have stayed with him immediately, today after the service," she cursed.

" no one could have known Emma. It's not your fault. We find him." They continued walking until they came to a crossroads.

" You left I right. In 2 minutes we will meet here again" he gave the command and the two separated. Mia walked down the alley. Just as she was about to turn back, she saw something behind a large dumpster. Immediately she ran there.

"Street, shit" immediately she knelt in front of him.

"Emma" it came very weakly from him.

" Deacon. I have it. He has to go to the hospital immediately," she shouted as loudly as she could.