Chapter 21: Visit

Hello

there I am again. I wish you a lot of fun and look forward to your feedback again.

LG

"Yes" she said a bit annoyed. She was afraid that she would be rescheduled to spend the day.

"Hello" she then heard a voice she knew. She turned around in surprise,

" "Street," she said, surprised.

"yes, I still am," he laughed. He came closer, but then stopped because he was unsure, but she just nodded. He approached her and put his arms around her.

"nice to see you," he grinned.

"What are you doing here?" she asked joyfully and enjoyed the hug of her colleague. It did really well. And her body had not fought back.

"That works well," he smiled and broke away from her. She nodded.

"so, what are you doing here"

because I had free time today anyway, and Deacon told me you had been a bit sad during your last conversation, so I thought I'd come by.

"Thank you," she said quietly.

"What did you want to do today?" he asked.

"I wanted to take a look at the city," she smiled.

"That's a good idea. I don't know San Diego either. Then let's go"

Together the two made their way out and started their tour through San Diego. At noon they had chosen a small restaurant, where they sat comfortably on the terrace.

"How do you feel?" he wanted to know seriously.

"It's getting better every day. I can now handle it well and am on the way to recovery. As you have seen, I can allow hugs again. And I can also talk openly about it"

" I'm happy to hear," he said honestly.

"And you, how are you?", she grinned.

"Why do you grin like that?" he had to laugh.

"Oh, I was twittered something"

"Oh, what is being twittered"

that you had a very nice evening" she went into the game.

"yes, I had"

"man street, now say" the game was enough for her. She was curious.

"She must have told you everything anyway, hasn't she?" he laughed again. She just shrugged her shoulders and looked at him.

'" I want to hear your version of it

" So good. Yes, Chris and I were out. An official date. We went to the cinema and then we had dinner. I enjoyed every single minute, as always with her. And when I brought her home, we kissed again," he confessed.

"and" she now wanted to know curiously.

"I would have preferred not to let her go again. But we decided to see what happens. And that's what I'm going to do now. And then there is another problem. I don't know what Hicks will say if he found out, and I'm not sure about Hondo either. That's why we want to see where the whole thing leads before we make something public or something like that," the officer explained while the two were eating.

"I think that's a good idea. Also that you both take your time. You've both been through a lot in the last few weeks"

"I don't want to do anything wrong Emma," he confessed a little depressed.

"I don't want to lose them. She is the most important person in my life. Without you, I would have no idea where now. I owe her so much. With her I feel like I arrive at home. With her, I can just be me." Emma took her hand and placed it on his.