Chapter 23: Bake cakes

Hey

Have fun with the new chapter. I'm curious to see what you'll say. I'm happy about reviews, feedback:)

LG

"Hey, all good" she got closer to him.
"Nothing is good Emma" he struggled for composure.
" The children have their first school party tomorrow without Anni. I'm supposed to take 5 cakes with me where I'm not supposed to do it like I do. Then no one but me will be able to come to the festival. Anni's mother has to go to the clinic tomorrow for a check-up," he confessed to her.
"You're there, that's the most important thing for your kids. And as for the cake, we're about to get started, "
We?" asking, he looked at her.
When I was younger, I financed my pocket money and my studies by helping a baker. We can do it. Is there a topic?"
"Yes, fairy tales"
"Okay, we can do that." She took her cell phone and dialed a number.
"yes, hello" this person took off.
"Emergency, can you quickly go to a store for me, which is still open, and shop", she asked right away"
"Sure, what do you need?" asked Chris
" I'll send you a list in 5 minutes. Please bring me everything to Deacon"
" okay, I do "
thank you" then she hung up. She quickly ran into the kitchen and saw what was there, then she wrote Chris a list.
"What are you doing?" he asked.
" Well bake cake, go. For the first one it is still enough and when we are done, Chris will be here. So let's get to work," she smiled at him.
"Thank you Emma" that's all he could say at that moment. She just smiled encouragingly at him.
"What do we need to do for the first cake?" he asked.
"Recipe is on the smartphone" she quickly pulls it out and looked for the recipe. She put down the cell phone, they both looked at the ingredients and took them.
Deacon read through the preparation and then put the smartphone away again.
"so, what's not that hard," he smiled.
He took the bowl, then they put everything in, he was about to start mixing when a landing flew flour in his face.
He looked over at Emma, who bent her over with laughter.
"well, wait" the Sgt took a whole handful of flour, he quickly caught it and held it tightly.
"No," she shouted loudly and laughing, but by then it was already too late.

He pressed a part into her face, and a lot got into her cleavage. He had now hugged her from behind so that she could not run away. She just squeaked away. Both had a lot of fun. She wanted to fight back, but didn't know how, so she just tickled off without knowing that he was so ticklish.
"ah" he burst into laughter, and had trouble holding her, and she just kept going, and then it happened, he lost his balance and both ended up on the ground. She fell on him completely.
Both looked at each other and had to laugh.
"Stand up to you, it's white on your face," Emma laughed and stroked the flour on his cheek.
He cleaned her nose with his finger. At that moment, he experienced a tingling sensation, which he had not had for a long time and which was a bit uncomfortable for him. Why did his body suddenly show such reactions...
Emma also liked this touch, but something bothered her, the flour in her bra.
That's why she began to move strangely.
"what's going on" he tried to escape his thoughts.
"oh you know, someone threw flour on my upper body, which is now in my bra, and that's a weird feeling," she smiled.
This made him uncomfortable.
"I think I'm going to do it out now," she said suddenly. He knew immediately what she meant by that.
" okay, I'll mix the dough. If you need a T-shirt or something, there would have to be one in the bathroom." It was very uncomfortable for both of them. Emma quickly went to the bathroom. And really her whole sweater was full and so she decided to put on his T-shirt. With this she made her way back to the kitchen, where Chris had meanwhile arrived.

"Hey Chris," she said with a smile and went back to work. But she was glad she was there.
"hey, can I help you a little bit," she smiled.
"Sure, any help is welcome," both grinned. The 3 got to work and laughed a lot while baking together. When the last cake was in the oven, Emma started decorating the first one. Meanwhile it was just before midnight and Chris said goodbye.

"Emma, you really don't have to do that," he said.
"Yes, I like to do this very much and it's very fast now, you'll see," she smiled and had almost finished decorating the first cake. She had shaped some apples and a basket from fondant. In addition, 7 small dwarf caps. Suddenly, both stopped someone crying and Deacon immediately got up while Emma continued to take care of decorating. Since Deacon and Chris had made all the dough, she had immediately started to form small figures and other things so that it would go faster now. The 2 cake she had conjured up a boot with chocolate and food coloring. From the third a fountain with a ball and a crown. The fourth she had set up an Elsa figures, which Chris had got her. And the 5th, she wanted to make cars out of it. But the chocolate had to dry briefly and so it lay down for 5 minutes. But then she fell asleep.

Deacon who had looked after Samuel came down after about 3/4 hour and saw how Emma had fallen asleep on the couch. He looked at her and wondered if he should wake her up or not. He decided against it. She deserved to sleep. He took a blanket and spread it over her. Then he sat down at the end and just looked at her. She was such a loving person and he was glad she was on this team. And she somehow brought the sun back into his life and into that of the children. He liked to spend time with her and she had become damn important to him. As he watched her, he noticed how tired he was too. He decided to go to sleep because it would be a long day. When he turned around and saw Emma's masterpieces, he was totally flashed, she really had it on it. In bed, he too had fallen asleep quite quickly.

The first rays of sunshine woke Emma up on the couch. A little frightened, she drove up, but quickly she knew what was going on again and why she was there. She must have fallen asleep. She quickly got up and set about getting the rest of the cake ready. She was full of her work when suddenly someone stepped behind her.

"They're perfect," he said gently. Frightened, she turned around and looked him in the eye.
"Thank you" she breathed, that's all she was able to do. She had his eyes caught at that moment. Everything had captivated her. She couldn't tear herself away from his sight, but even he still looked at her and it crackled tremendously. The air was burning.
"Gladly" she breathed only quietly and then suddenly there was this feeling - within seconds she was even closer to him and before she could think about it, her lips had met and they kissed. The kiss was very uncertain, but despite everything gentle. But when both realized that neither of them broke off, it became more courageous and safer. They both indulged in the kiss until they couldn't breathe. But the moment they broke away, Emma realized what she had just done.
"I'm sorry, I should go," she said quickly, and before Deacon could react, she was already out the door. What was she thinking? He had lost his wife. They were friends. Emma was mad at herself.