Chapter 8: Collapse

Hello

so there I am again.

Have fun with the new chapter.

LG

" take off your bullet vest, who knows what weapons you have." Did the 2nd guy challenge them.

Emma knew that her protection was no longer guaranteed.

"There's nothing in there. I promise it "Well

then go, take off" this Dylan now asked and held the gun on her.

"okay" she took off the vest, showed the two men the vest and then put it against the wall.

"Sit down, go" came the further command. Emma did what they asked of her. The other guy tied her hands together with cable ties. Now she was completely out of action.

"Guys, how do you want to get out of here now. I can help you," she began to talk.

"Oh yes," Dylan snorted at her.

" Yes, stand up. Then you will get a reduction in sentence"

" No, not at all. We get away from here. With you as our hostage"

"Do you always want to be on the run, what kind of life is that and what about the bomb, do you want to let it go up?" Emma asked her further.

It became quiet.

In the meantime, the others in the class had found each other next to each other.

"How do we get them out of there. She doesn't have a protective vest anymore, the door is locked, the blinds down," Deacon said, looking at Hondo.

"We definitely have to try to get in without them being able to detonate the bomb,"

Street added.

In the room next door, Dylan had started laughing.

"You also think you're a slut who knows everything better and can do everything better. But I'm going to show you now that we're not that bad either"

He got closer to her and opened the first buttons of her SWAT shirt.

"How about we have a little fun before we leave the shit behind us.

Emma tried to fight back, but when the 2nd guy came along, she had no chance.

"You all think that just because you are a little smarter, you would be able to master everything. But there are things where you're just too stupid. And there are things where men have the upper hand. And that's exactly what you're going to feel now. David, hold on to them. Later you may," he grinned cheekily.

She opened her eyes wide, because this David, had already slipped with her hand under her blouse and this Dylan just stroked her thighs.

She tried to defend herself, these touches, she didn't want them, not again.

She closed her eyes and hoped something would happen.

And if she only heard a bang, then she turned black in front of her eyes.

"Emma, Emma, do you hear me" she suddenly heard a voice.

Slowly she opened her eyes and saw Jim. She was shaking all over her body.

" all good. I got you. You are safe. Nothing happened," he said. Again she closed her eyes briefly, took a deep breath and got up.

"thank you Street," she said and ran outside. She had to get out of here. She knew what was going to happen.

Once downstairs, she ran behind the school and vomited for the first time. Then she sat down in the grass and took a deep breath a few times when Deacon suddenly came around the corner.