Chapter 25: the kidnapping of a policewoman

Hello

there I am again with a new chapter

I wish you a lot of fun with it.

LG

" Mister Kay, their cakes are fantastic. They really outdid themselves. And I'm so happy that they still made some themselves. Many parents no longer make the effort today," an older woman suddenly stood next to the two.
" Thank you Miss Smith. But the praise does not belong to me, but to my colleague here. Emma Foster. She conjured them all up. I just helped her a little," he smiled at the elderly lady.
"Oh, Lila tells a lot about them," said the woman with a smile on her face. Emma briefly looked at Deacon."
This is Lila's class teacher Miss Smith. Miss Smith, this is Emma Foster, my colleague at SWAT"
" Hello, nice to meet her. I think it's nice that Lila has found a caregiver in them again. It is important for her to have a female person with whom she feels safe," explained the nice lady. Emma was very uncomfortable.
" Thank you. I am happy if I can support and help Emma," she said quickly. At that moment, Lila came to them.
"Emma, the cake is so awesome," she grinned and bit in. At that moment, her phone went off. She immediately took it out of her pocket.
"I have to go",
"Take care of yourself" it came immediately from Lila. Emma turned back to her, gave her a kiss and saw her go up.
"I'll do it," she smiled, then she looked at Deacon again before running to Hondo's car.
"It's already that they have such a family relationship in this team," said the woman, while everyone looked at the car that drove away with a siren.
"Yes, we are like a family and that sometimes does really well," Deacon said and then went to the children.

The team was on their way to a police station in the city. A rookie had been kidnapped.
"Hello Sgt Grey, Hondo greeted the colleague they were dealing with just a few days ago.
" Thank you Hondo. Our rookie Lynch was kidnapped. We suspect a serial killer. He is in contact with the serial killer 10 years ago, who is in solitary confinement. Unfortunately, we don't have a real name. All we know is that they are stopped alive in a barrel and die."
"Then we have to find them quickly," Street said immediately.
"Okay, where can we help?" Chris asked. Emma looked around and saw that Timm Bradfort was totally hysterically walking around in a room. She briefly gave Hondo a sign that she was san after him.

" Hey Tim "
Emma" he came closer and hugged her. She immediately noticed that something was wrong.
"What's going on"
" It's Lynn, my rookie, who was kidnapped. She had met a guy 2 days ago, he was still standing here in front of me yesterday, why didn't I see emma. I was so close. She wanted to go to bed yesterday, after a strenuous case, but I told her to finally have a little fun again. Emma, it's my fault. Without me..." he broke off.
"Okay, Timm, it's not your fault. You couldn't have known it was his serial killer. Can you remember anything?" she wanted to know.
"He was very fond of dogs, according to a video. She met him in a bar, where she was with the other rookies"
Okay, come on. We think they"
" Good. Have you already taken a close look at the serial killer?" asked Hondo.
"We're not going to get there anytime soon," Grey said angrily.
" Okay, Tan, Luca. You take over the "
Chris, Street, you drive to the restaurant. Try to locate all video cameras. Put real pressure on them"
" Emma, drive to her apartment, take Erika with you. I stay here and try to find clues with the rest of the team.
"May I go with me?" asked Timm. Hondo nodded and immediately they set off. Tim had gotten the key to the apartment from another rookie who was currently living with Lucy.

"Tim, we will find them"
hopefully not too late". Then the phone rang.
" Emma, we have just been able to find a victim, which was held captive by this guy 2 days ago. She is first gagged and given a tattoo, after about 16 hours she is put into the barrel. So she is still alive. Street found out that it happened around 2:30 a.m. So we have a few more hours until it gets dark.
"Okay, thank you" she really stepped on the gas and after about 10 minutes they arrived at the apartment. He opened the door. It was a strange feeling, he had never been to this apartment before. They immediately set about searching the apartment. He had found her room immediately. He stopped in the middle of the room and had to gather himself first. On a wall hung photos of her with her colleagues and friends everywhere. He was also seen several times. He had to swallow strak. He had to find them. It was his fault that she was gone.
"Don't drive yourself crazy with it. It's not your fault," Emma came up to him and put a hand on his shoulder. "Come on, let's see if we can find anything here"

It took quite a while for him to suddenly call.
"I have the number he gave her when I was there" he held the post it in his hand.
Emma immediately passed this on to Hondo, who took care of it. Tan and Luca had taken the serial killer into the shortage, but unfortunately something had only come out in puzzles.
When everyone was back on guard, Hondo and Grey gave an update. The number was unfortunately a prepaid mobile phone, but Street was able to identify a region where the phone was often located.
All available units had taken on the file of the serial killer and also the files came out of the reports of the prison officials.
"We have it. His name is Nick Mc Carter," Street came running. He supplied them with books from the library 2 times a month. 2 or 3 pieces of paper were found.
" Good. Erika, Chris, go back and look at all the books she borrowed the last time." The two just nodded and immediately set off.
"Emma, Street, Tan and Timm, drive with everything possible to the area where we could locate the mobile phone and just look for it," Hondo demanded. Grey gave other patrol officers the order to go along,Arriving

in the area, they divided into groups. Always a SWAT member with some patrol officers. They searched for about 2 hours, but did not indicate what they were looking for.
"We're way too close to the people here. She serial killer also buried everyone outside," Timm said suddenly. He slowly lost patience and hope. Tan took his tablet and looked around to see what he could find there just outside.
"There's a ranch, about 10 miles from here," he said and clicked on it.
" oh shit, our serial killer inherited it 2 years ago,
" "Go, go right away," Emma shouted. Everyone ran them to their cars and let the others know. Exactly at this moment Erika and Chris had also contacted us with this information.

"Okay, you're going there. We come with the air support," Hondo gave the order.
"Luca, take Betty with you" he gave the instruction. Everyone followed the instructions. The way to the ranch was very knobby and with many curves. But about 15 minutes later, they came a little closer to the property.
"Okay, we'll go in at my command," Emma said. She was from the SWAT, the longest-serving and thus had the command.
"And no heroic deeds Timm," she said to her old friend. Quietly and with sign language, they went to the door. Now they also heard their colleagues coming. Emma gave a sign.
" L.A.P.D. SWAT, hands up "But then a shot was fired and the perpetrator fell over.
"Shit no," she shouted. She ran to the perpetrator, but he was dead. He had missed a shot to the head.
"Damn shit," she shouted.
"Okay, Twenty seven David to Twenty David"

" what's there?" asked Hondo.
"He is dead. And slowly it gets dark. Please search with the thermal camera if you can find something. We spread out here"
When she turned around, she had noticed that Tim and the others were already outside again.
"He certainly didn't bury them so close to the house. We have to look further back," he said totally hysterically. Then he kept running. Emma, who knew he was totally off track, ran after him. Everyone tried to find something, but slowly time was pressing. She would not be able to survive in this barrel forever.
"Emma, I have something in your direction" Chris passed on.
"Okay, thank you" they kept running. Slowly the sun went down when both were suddenly blinded by something.
"Ah, what is that?" shouted Emma, who just couldn't see anything. Tim had already run towards it. It was Lucy's ring.
"It's Lucy's ring," he shouted. He immediately scanned the area with his foot. Emma had contacted the others over the radio.

"I have them," he shouted loudly and began to dig. Immediately the others rushed in. Street and Tan had the shovels from the Betty with them and after 5 minutes they had found the barrel. Tim forcibly opened it and pulled her out. He placed them on the floor.
"Shit, no pulse," Emma said. Tim immediately began resuscitation and Emma ventilated her. All the policemen looked at each other. He believed in getting them back was very small.
"Come on Lucy," Tim said quietly over and over again. Emma knew that if they didn't react now, it would be too late.