Chapter 16: Great concern for Street

Here comes the next update, enjoy reading on.

There I am again

I wish you a lot of fun and would be happy about a feedback of the story.

LG

" You are from Ty and Kyra"

"No" Ten thought he heard wrong.

" Yes". At that moment, the fingerprints on the screen with the results also came.

"okay, they're not from the two," Luca added

, "Maybe they know each other?" asked Emma. She had a strange feeling. Deacon went to the PC and checked the marital status and jackpot. The guys were both cousins of Ty."

"Okay, let's go. We start. Ten, Deacon Emma, you get kyra and Ty. Luca and I get the two of them", Hondo gave the command.

"I'm coming with you" Cortez was standing at the door. She wanted to have these pigs and not sit here.

Immediately they ran to Ten's car. He stepped on the gas and drove to Chris's old apartment. The 3 crept to the front door. In front of the apartment door, Ten first checked whether the two were at home at all. That was the case. And then everything went very quickly.

Deacon opened the door, they put in a smoke bomb and the 3 were inside.

"What do you want from us?" shouted Ty immediately after Emma had put the handcuffs on him.

"You'll see that in a moment. But I swear to you, if Street doesn't survive it, you'll never see freedom again," then they both took them all down to the patrol car.

Hondo and Luca also came to the headquarters with their perpetrators. All were individually brought into a room.

While Hondo and Deacon took over the interrogation, Emma called Chris first.

"Hey, is there anything new?" asked Emma immediately.

"No," she said quietly, and Emma noticed that she was crying.

"Shall I come to you?" she asked.

"No, please grab the guys"

" We have them right now." Emma replied and Chris noticed that something was wrong.

"What's wrong Emma?"

"Kyra and Ty orchestrated the whole thing," she confessed. And before she said anything, all she heard was a thump. She decided to follow the conversation from the next room. She entered the room and also saw Ten and Luca listening. The two teenagers had unpacked at Deacon's game and told them that Ty had forced them to do so, and told them he would get them stuff. Jessica supported Hondo in the interrogation, but the two did not say a word.

"If Street doesn't survive this, you'll go to jail for murder. You have enough time to think about it. The evidence and statements of Ty's Kusins are enough, even if you don't say anything," Hondo tried again.

" If you hadn't stood in our way, nothing would have happened. They don't stand in our way. He and all of you deserved it. No one stands in our way," Kyra said. Hondo couldn't believe what this woman was saying. He was about to answer, then the door flew open and pounced on the two.

"When he dies, I swear to you..." Luckily, Hondo reacts and pulled her away.

" Chris no. They get their punishment and you don't do Street any favors." He spoke louder to her as she was totally beside herself. Emma also came running and took her out. There she collapsed crying.

"Emma, I was such a stupid cow back then."

" shhhht. All's well. Go back to him. He needs us now. I'll come soon" she stroked her head. Her friend needed her now. She had to lock up her feelings and be there for Chris. She nodded and stood up.