Chapter 19: In the hospital

Here comes the next update, enjoy reading on.

Hello

Here is another chapter.

I wish you a lot of fun and would be very happy if I would get feedback.

LG

Immediately Jessica and Deacon ran to her. He knelt in front of her and felt the pulse. Luckily, it was there.

"Emma, hey, can you hear me?" Deacon kept asking, but nothing happened. The paramedics had already come and examined her.

"She has to go to the hospital. She probably had a circulatory collapse," reported the emergency doctor.

"May I go with me?" asked Deacon and looked at Jessica. She nodded, because she knew she would only let him get to her. He really seemed to have a connection to her. In the meantime, the emergency doctor had already nodded.

On the way, she came back to herself at some point. When Emma saw the ambulance, her body immediately began to tremble again and she wanted to scream, but Deacon was faster.

"Hey, shhhh, I'm here. It's all good. You're folded. That's just the emergency doctor, all right" he took her hand. She looked at him anxiously, but after a few seconds she began to calm down and closed her eyes again.

"What happened?" the emergency doctor wanted to know.

"They wanted to rape her tonight. And then also the grazing shot," said the officer quietly.

"Okay, that was too much for her body. I will pray for a doctor so that she can be properly examined"

"Thank you," he just said, still holding her hand. He was so angry. These idiots, they had taken their everything again, but it had been so much better in the last few weeks. She had repeatedly accepted touches from colleagues and talked more and more openly about what had happened. And now, now, all this had been taken away from her again.

When she arrived at the hospital, she was immediately taken to the treatment room. He waited in the waiting room for the others.

"We have to call her parents, we're not told anything," Jessica immediately began. Hondo looked at her and nodded.

" Wait, it's the middle of the night. We're just scaring them away. I just pretend to be her boyfriend," Deacon suggested. The others looked at each other and nodded. Her life was not in danger and her parents were still able to reach her tomorrow. And a phone call in the middle of the night might shock the parents.

It took some time for the doctor to come out again.

"Are any of you related to her or something"? asked them in the SWAT round.

"Yes, we are engaged" Deacon lied immediately. It shocked him a little when he said it, but he knew it was for a person important to him.

"Okay, may I speak freely?" she asked the officer.

" yes, yes. We are all good friends," Deacon smiled.

" Ok. By attempting rape, her body was at its limit. Then came this mission with the grazing shot. And when she came down a bit, the body wanted her rest. It was like a protective mechanism. You are welcome to visit her. From the physical she will be fit again in 2 days, but she should consider whether she does not want to do an inpatient therapy, especially in her profession. I put together some information for her," she smiled and said goodbye. A sister took her to Emma. She lay in bed and slept.

Everyone had looked for a small place in the room. They wanted to stay until she woke up. Everyone hung on to their thoughts. About what happened tonight.