Chapter 37: The house

"What's going on here" he looked at his colleagues and Emma's parents. This turned around.
"We have a house for you here," she smiled.
"But I don't have any money to buy, Emma" Deacon just didn't know where his head was.
" you don't have to. I'll explain it to you later. How about you look around first?" Emma tried to get him to take a look at the whole thing.
"Yes, do that, we're out for now," emma's mother said, taking everyone outside.
"Wow, Dad, look," shouted Matthew. He came running and dragged his father with him. Everyone stopped at the stairs. There Emma's mother had painted a very large tree trunk with branches. Each branch had a photo. Photos of the time when Anni was still alive. From their happy days. Deacon was totally moved and had to wink away his tears. He looked at Emma, she just smiled at him.
"Do you want to see your rooms?" asked Emma, hoping that Deacon would not veto it right away.
" Oh yes. Please," the children shouted and ran up.
At the door, everyone knew who had to go. They started with the youngest.
"It's almost like my old room," he cheered. Deacon stepped in and it was just like his old room, only at the back of the window there was a small niche and there were photos of Anni with little Sam.
"Where did you get the furniture from?" Deacon wanted to know.
" From the old house. My father knows wood very well and looked at the others, which is still okay," she smiled before they went to Matthew's room.
Again, all the furniture was there. The rooms were very bright and painted in a beautiful white with blue. And Matthew also had a niche at the back with photos of himself and Anni.
"Dad, it's all like home. Only bigger" then the boy threw himself on his bed. Emma had to laugh.
"Wow" they only heard Lila shouting. The two turned around and went to the girl's room.
"Thank you Emma" then she hugged the young woman.
" Very gladly. You explained to me that you wanted to do it that way with your mother. I hope you like it," Emma smiled at her.
"It's so nice, thank you" it was also painted white and had some pink stripes on the walls. The furniture was something different and Emma's mother had painted her a horse box on a wall. It looked gorgeous. Like the boys, she had a niche with pictures of herself and Anni.
"There is only one problem" then she took Deacon by the hand and led him to the last room.
"Your furniture could no longer be saved. The water was already in the room. I'm sorry." She said quietly.

He took her in his arms from behind.
" Emma, all this is like a dream. But I don't have the money to buy that," he said seriously again.
She turned around and looked at him. She could only hope that he would accept it. She knew him. He didn't want anything as a gift.
" you don't have to buy it. It was my grandparents' house. When they died, they bequeathed it to my parents and me. My parents always took care of it. I never wanted to move into this big house alone. My parents wanted to sell it because it became too much for them to take care of this house. But when they heard about your problem, we decided that you needed it. And yes, you should have it" at the end she became quieter and quieter.
" But Emma, I can't accept that. I can't even pay half with the sale of my house"
" You don't have to pay. I want your children to be able to stay with you. And with this house, many small problems would be solved. The house is closer to the HQ and the children's school. The nanny is there in 5 minutes. You have a house. And the kids have their friends nearby. Otherwise you had to drive 30 minutes to work, now 10".

Deacon closed his eyes. He just didn't really know what was happening to him.
"do you show me the rest?" he asked, because he had to let it all sink in first.
"Sure, come on" she showed him the rest of the house. It almost couldn't believe it. They had really brought everything there was left to save into the house. The wedding photo of him and Anni had also been given a nice place by the fireplace. He was simply speechless.
Then he went outside and met Emma's parents.

" Thank you for everything. But I can't just assume that. I want to give them the money I get back for my house and property,
" no Deacon. Invest the money for the children. They will need it one day. We don't. We are happy and they make our daughter happy. And they were there for her when she almost perished. Do us the favor and stay in the house. This is a win-win situation. They have a house and we have someone to take care of it" Emma's father looked at him questioningly.
" okay, thank you very much. But if at some point they want to have a rent or something, then please tell me"
Yes, we do. Stay as they are and make our daughter happy," Emma's mother said, hugging him. They all looked at Emma, who were fooling with the children in the garden.
"Yes, I will do my best" then he went to his colleagues and thanked everyone.

In the late evening they had quickly picked up the last things from Emma and spent the evening in the house. The children were quite tired and so they fell asleep pretty quickly.
With a glass of wine, they lay down on the couch. He immediately pulled her into his arms.
" Thank you. That you support me. Thank you for all that. And thank you for the souvenirs of Anni. But isn't that too bad for you?" he asked. She turned to him.
" No. It's all good. She was your great love and she is the mother of your children. It's all good," she smiled at him and looked him in the eye.
"I love you Emma Foster" breathed and kissed her gently.

When he opened his eyes again, he looked deep into her eyes, he saw so much love, which made him infinitely happy. He approached her and kissed her lovingly and tenderly. She was only too happy to respond to this kiss. It tasted so sweet. Her kiss became more and more intense. His hands went on a journey. He stroked her cheek, her neck, before his hands found their way down. He gently shoved his hands under her shirt and caressed her skin. He noticed that she also got goose bumps. With his tongue he now also made his way down. First he kissed her neck before sliding down to her belly. He pushed the shirt further up and kissed every exposed spot. Until he had arrived at her breasts. Then he looked at her.
" I would like to try it, with you. I want to be close to you," she then breathed into his ear. Surprised but also a little overwhelmed, he looked at her.

"Are you quite sure" he asked for safety's sake.
"yes, for sure", she whispered softly and kissed him intimately again. Her hands kept stroking upwards. A few seconds later, she took off his shirt. She began to caress him, which he enjoyed very much. He enjoyed every single touch from her. Her delicate fingers were like fire on his skin, it just did well to feel them so intensely. He also became more courageous again, his hands now slid under her shirt again. Her shirt quickly landed on the floor. He was now lying between her legs and caressing her upper body. Slowly he opened her bra, slowly stripped down the holders. Again and again he kissed her gently. When he touched her chest, she moaned softly, which brought a little smile to both of them. He touched her tenderly and made his way down with his lips before moving back up. He kissed her face, then caressed her ear, got up, and sat behind her so she could lean against him. She got goosebumps. He kissed her neck and shoulders. Then he leaned further down and began to kiss her back. Now Emma turned her head to him. She looked deep into his eyes, and then kissed him passionately again.
"You are so beautiful," he whispered in her ear.
She smiled at him. Meanwhile, the shirt was already on the floor, and the belt had already joined it. Now it was the pants' turn. With a few simple steps, it also landed on the ground.

He lay between her legs again and stroked her thighs slightly. Deacon looked at her again and again, and was overwhelmed by his beautiful girlfriend. He began to pamper her with his tongue. She moaned loudly because it drove her crazy. She stroked his hair with her hands and caressed his body. She herself was simply overwhelmed by these feelings, but above all just happy that she could enjoy it, that she felt this desire for him as much as she experienced his. Now he came upstairs to her again, looked her in the eyes "Are you sure" he whispered again. After a nod from her side, he penetrated her. He moved passionately in her and both came to the climax together.

Then they snuggled up tightly together.
"I love you," Emma breathed.
"Me you too. I want you to move in here with us," he then breathed softly and looked at her.