Chapter 12: the Girls' Evening

Here comes the next update, enjoy reading on.

Hello

there I am again. Have fun

LG

" what do you want kyra here?" asked Emma annoyed.

"I want to talk to Chris. Alone, or that one of you is there"

"Kyra, did you drink?" asked Emma eye-rolling.

" No. I just want to talk to her again. I know that she loves me and wants to stay with me and therefore with Ty. You talked it out of her"

" We didn't talk her out, Kyra. But she was not happy. You made them unhappy. You all alone. She wanted you, you alone. But you didn't want that. Because if you go into yourself, you would notice that only Ty loves too much. You both love each other, that's a good thing, but no 3rd person fits in there anymore. And you only needed Chris when you felt like doing something else. But it's not an object you can pass around, okay"

" But no. I want them?"

"oh, would you break up with Ty for Chris?"

" No, of course not. We should be happy to 3"

No" then Emma wanted to go.

"Where is she, I want to talk to her"

Emma turned around again.

"She's not there"

" But her car is there"

" yes, but she's gone. Street and she have a case"

"Again this street, it gets on my nerves," murmured the blonde. Now the dark-haired woman also got angry and turned around again.

" So, you leave the plant immediately. IMMEDIATELY" then she went in and told the security guards to please accompany Kyra outside.

" Would you like to go to the hospital with you. We wanted to see just after Ten and Bonnie"

"Gladly. Give me 5 minutes," she smiled at Hondo and sprinted into the locker room. 5 minutes later, she was sitting in her car and driving to the hospital. There were already the others at the door and waiting for them.

Just as she joined the others, she realized that Chris was putting her phone back in his pocket.

"Everything okay?" she wanted to know.

"Kyra calls me every 5 minutes or writes me stupid messages," she said sadly.

"I know she was at the headquarters earlier," Emma explained.

"Do we want to get in?" asked Deacon.

Everyone nodded and so the topic was off the table.

When Bonnie arrived, everyone was happy that she was well again.

" Thank you Emma. Without you."

"With pleasure, I'm glad you're doing well. And that we were able to stop this pig before it looked for the next victim.

"I was so scared when I suddenly felt so weird" Bonnie had tears in her eye, immediately Ten took her in his arms, which touched Emma very much. He was immediately there for his girlfriend. The two were just perfect together. She looked around in the round. The team as it stood here was much more than just a team, it was also there for each other outside of work.

"I have to tell you something" it bursts out of her. Immediately it became quiet and everyone looked at her.

" I was sexually harassed and abused in Chicago. That's why the reaction to the mission and you have certainly noticed that I always wince when someone touches me. I just can't do that at the moment" now the tears shot at her. Knowing what was going to happen, Deacon stepped closer to her. He puts his hand on her shoulder very gently and with caution and this time she allowed it, because she knew his hand and knew that this hand protected her.