Chapter 7

Manik's POV

My lips landed on her face.

Shit!!! What the hell!!

I kissed that girl instead of Myra.

" How dare you? "  She shouted at me and slapped me very hard. I was shocked.

" Hey!!! How dare you slap me?? " I yelled at her. I was upset too for kissing an unknown girl instead of the one I loved, but it was not my mistake. 

" You should have thought before... Kissing me. How could you??  " She shouted at me.

" Excuse me!! Who are you??  What do you think of yourself?? It was you, who fell on us."  I said.

"  So?? I was falling and you saw the chance to flirt with a pretty girl and you kissed me? Like Seriously, kissed me?? " She said looking at me with her big hazel eyes.

Though the girl seemed to be a cracked pot, her eyes were very different and attractive.

" Oh, please... Give me a break!! I don't need any chance with you.
Have you ever seen yourself?? Just look at my girlfriend, do you think, anyone could look around if she is there in his arms?" I said trying to prove my point but the girl seemed to take it as an insult. 

" Then why didn't you kiss her?? I don't care if your girlfriend looks like miss universe...   How dare you kiss me??  What is the use of having such a sexy doll in your arms if you can't even kiss her ?? "  The girl said.

" Excuse me! Don't call me names, Keep me out of it. You have no manners at all. You fell on me and instead of apologising, you are fighting with us? " Myra got annoyed too.

" Of course, I would fight with you, it might be a small thing for you if a stranger kisses you but It is a big issue for me.  How dare your boyfriend kiss me. Control him!!  Tell him to apologise. " The girl shouted again.

" You stupid girl, do you always roam around without a brain?? Have you kept it locked somewhere else?? I was about to kiss her when you fell on her and the kiss landed on your face. It was not intended. "  I explained.

" I know, all these are old tacts... Anyway, get lost from here before my friends beat you. "   She threatened me.

Me??

" You leave from here, why should we go? And for your kind information, this hotel belongs to my uncle and brother, I can throw you and your friends out of here in a minute. So just go to another corner and dance if you want to, don't spoil our evening.  "  Myra said glaring at her.  I got tense as she mentioned Sujal. We could not involve him, as I had not confided in him.

"  Leave her, Myra!  It's new year's eve... We must enjoy it. " I said to pacify her.

" Hmm...  Leave us alone, or I will call security. "  Myra said.

" Yeah, call them, then your boyfriend needs to explain why he kissed me? "  The girl said.

" See my brother is his best friend... So you can very well understand, who would he listen to. Now don't spoil the evening for us as well as you. Go... If he kissed you by mistake, he slapped him very hard. And still, you have not apologised for falling on me...  Go before I lose my mind... " Myra said.

" Sorry, my foot... Since it's a new year... I am leaving this here,  as I don't want to spoil the fun for my friends. Or I would have shown both of you, what I am, pretty doll. "  She glared at her and went away.

" What the hell!! I was so excited about this meeting... She spoilt the whole mood. Let's go back. " Myra said.

"  Wait!! Please spend some more time with me. I wanted to meet you for so long. I missed you. "  I said holding her hand.