Chapter 60

Manik's POV

I looked around to see Roshni and was shocked. She was surrounded by Vihan, Sidhh, Mohak, Sahaj and Roohan.

Vihan? Mohak? Sahaj??

Oh, My God!!

The die-hard playboys?? No!!

Where is Mihir?? I looked around and as usual, he was with Gaurvi and Gautami.

I called him, he took the call.

" Yes, Bhai? "

" Go and be with Roshni... She is with Vihan, Mohak and Sahaj. I need to sort out matters with my friends. " I said and he looked at Roshni, took a deep breath and went to her shaking head. I was sure, he would handle them, I had to talk to my friends but was just looking for the right opportunity.

They were going to start the function snd pooja for which we were invited.

We all were gathered in a hall as the new regional food restaurant,  was to be inaugurated very soon.

I was impressed to see that we could enjoy the delicacies from all over India. It was so well designed, well it has to be because my Chachi had been their official interior designer for more than twenty years.

It was inaugurated by  Roohi's mom, Sia Aunty. She is Sujoy uncle's real younger sister.

We all clapped and went in and the snacks were served which were awesome but nothing less was expected from Sujal. He was an awesome chef.

" Everything is just perfect, isn't it?? Food, ambience, menu... Everything is up to the mark. Congratulations, Sujal! It is another feather in your cap. "  I said. He smiled and nodded.

" I am sorry, Viren and Sujal. I messed up everything. Please forgive me but can't we please forget about it and be like we have always been? Friends... Inseparable friends.  "

" The relationship between us would never be the same... You changed it. Now learn to live with it. " Viren said looking away.

" Viren, just let it be now. He has already apologised so many times, what else do you expect from him?? It is not such a big deal. I assure you, he would never meet Myra again. Our friendship means a lot to him, most important after his family. " Shlok said.

" Yes, it is getting a bit too much now. I thought you were a lot cooler than that. I didn't know you would react like that and stretch this matter so much. I am sick of your behaviour, sorry, but I am leaving... Let's go, Shlok. We don't want to be a part of such a group. "  Shaurya said and Shlok nodded.

" Wait!! You can't go like that... "  Sujal said holding Shlok's hand.

" Why can't we?? If you can be so stubborn, why can't we?? And don't forget that we all grew up together,  so it is but natural to get attracted to someone. We can't blame him alone. Myra stopped him from telling you and she kissed him.  What if one of us falls for the sister of some other friend?? Are we going to kill each other?? It's just a start. We don't know how many pairs would come out of this whole family friends group. Please be mature. Shlok said. "

" I can understand... But you have to agree that something has changed between Viren and him. They need to understand this change. " Sujal said.

"  Then tell Viren to be normal at least. We are getting annoyed with his off-handed comments. He is misbehaving with Manik. " Shlok said.

"  Viren!! Please go, Viraj Ji is calling you. And Sujal,  please get everything there in about ten minutes, it is the right time for the ceremony. " Sneha aunty came and said.

Viren left immediately and Sujal nodded with a smile. " Yes, mom!! Everything is ready. We will be there in ten minutes. You give me a call. We will be there. In the meantime, I will cross-check all the arrangements." He said and rushed away.

" Ceremony?? What ceremony aunty? " Shlok asked, I also wanted to know.

" Wait for some time and see by yourself. " Aunty said and smiled lovingly at all of us. She left too after that.

" Thanks, Shlok and Shaurya. Hey, Ron!! Why are you so angry with me? And where is Raj?? " I asked.

" Manik, please don't pretend as if you care about Raj. Don't worry, he is absolutely fine. I can and will take care of him. But you stay away from us, especially he or you would have to face me. " He said.

" This is too much... What have I done to you now?? "

" How innocent... " Ron said.

" Enough!! I can't take it anymore. " I said and went away.

Roshni's  POV

Mahi and I went inside and she introduced me to everyone. There were so many good-looking men here and beautiful girls. She introduced me to Gaurvi, shuddhi, Gautami, Sanya, Suhana, Vidya, Roohan, Vihaan, Siddh, Mohak, Mohna, Mehar and so many more... I could not even memorise the names all of a sudden.

Roohi and Sahaj were also there.