Chapter 11

Manik's POV

The girl was crying as she was already upset and on top of that, she didn't have money to pay.

What was her problem?? Why does she invite trouble wherever she goes?? Why am I involved every time??

I must intervene... the girl was already crying, but if I would take her side Myra would get hurt. What do I do now??

"  Listen, calm down all of you. " I said but the man was getting hyper.

" Would you have calmed down, if you were there in my situation?  All that food was for my entire group there. It was worth around Rs 4000. Why should we bear it?? Tell her to pay for it and I would not bother her, she can go her way. "  He yelled.

"  No!! Even I want her to pay for my dress and this burning pain. " Myra said. Trying to get herself clean and was glaring at the girl so badly that if looks could kill someone that girl would have been injured by now. But Myra's skin was getting red where the hot food landed.

I felt very bad for her.

" Please, I am sorry... I just got a piece of bad news over the phone. I was not thinking anything but about it, was shocked and didn't know what to do. I was going out in a hurry...  I am sorry... "  She said and was sobbing.

" Listen wait!!! I am sure, we can solve this problem. " I said to calm everyone down.

" The problem can only be solved if and when she pays for money and time spent as we would have to order again.  " The man said.

" Wait for a minute, will you?? " I yelled.

" Hey man, you are with that poor girl, who got hurt, right? Then why are you talking from this girl's side? " He asked.

" I am just trying to solve the issue. Do you want your money or not?? " I asked.  He nodded.

" Then stay here and keep quiet. No more arguments. Don't shout at the girl. I will come in two minutes. "  I took Myra aside.

" Myra, sweetheart, why don't you go to the washroom and wash it off and rinse your skin with cold water, it will soothe your skin. I will go and get a new dress for you in the meantime. " I said and she nodded.

" But don't let her go. Ask her to buy a good classy dress for me. " She said before leaving.

I took out five thousand bucks and gave it to that man and asked him to leave.

" Why are you paying for her mistakes?? Your girlfriend just asked you to claim money from her for the dress and here you are paying on her behalf... I didn't understand. That girl is your girlfriend, right? "  He asked.

" Do you want this money or my explanation?? You will get one out of them,  choose your option. " I said.

" Of course, I will take the money. I was just so confused, so asked. "   He said.

I gave the money to him and he left, I took a deep breath and turned to the girl, she was shocked as hell.

" What?? Did the cat get your tongue??  " I asked her.

" Why did you give money on my behalf? " She asked.

" Because you said you didn't have it. I just wanted to finish it immediately. "  I said going away from there. But she came and stand in front of me.

" So what?? Your girlfriend wants me to give her money for her dress and the pain I caused her. And instead, you are paying my debts? Why?? You don't even know me. "  She was looking at me as if she was trying to find my hidden plan.