Chapter 69

Roshni's POV

We all enjoyed the lotus temple and decided to go to the Red fort and Akshardham temple. We were just having a short snack break just when Ron called up me.

" Hey, I am here, where are you?" He asked.

I told him the exact place where we were waiting. He came and smiled at all and gave a light hug to Saanjh.

" Bhai, what are you doing here?? " Saanjh asked.

" I had to talk to Roshni about something so when she told me she was here, I came to meet her. " Ron explained as everyone was looking at him weirdly.

" What did you want to ask her?? " Mohak asked.

" What is your problem?? Why do I need to tell you? " He got annoyed.

" But, bhai... Please tell me because I also want to know. " Saanjh asked I think that she was quite pampered and loved by all her brothers, so he didn't get annoyed with her.

" I wanted to ask her something about Gujrat handicrafts and dress material. As she is a gujrati, she can help me. " He gave a lame excuse.

" But so is Mahi, and she is an expert in handicrafts as she helps Megha aunty in aunty's family business. Why don't you take her help?? " Saanjh asked all of a sudden and he didn't know what to say.

" Tell me, bhai? " Saanjh was not in the mood to change the subject.

" Oh, yeah!! I forgot about that. Yes, I could have asked Mahi... Mahi, would you give some suggestions, please? " He asked getting embarrassed as Saanjh had a valid point. Mahi knew much more than me.

" No, I think, you better take suggestions from Roshni only. After all, you have bothered to come all the way here to take the suggestions from her. You are right, she is a Gujrati and must be knowing it well. "  Mahi said.

" Yeah, but you can tell me too. " He said.

" I am already very busy with my projects and if they had not insisted we come, I would not have come. So you better ask her, she is free because she has nothing to do here in Delhi. "  Mahi said.

" Is it?? What projects you are working on?? " He asked Mahi.

" Priya aunty has asked me to change the decor of your home especially the rooms for all her children, so that includes your room too. "  She said.

" Do you even know, what I want in my room? " He asked with a teasing smile.

" I don't, you can suggest when I do your room. " She said.

" Oh, ok!! " He shrugged with a naughty smile.

" So Roshni, can I talk to you for a few minutes?? " He asked me. I nodded.

" Sure, I would be glad to help, if I could. " I said.

" Can you please come with me, we must not bore them with our conversation. And since Mahi is very busy, I must not add more burden to her workload. "  He said with a polite smile. She returned the smile with the exact amount of politeness.

We excused ourselves and went to one side.

" Yes, Roshni... Please tell me, what do you want to talk about?? " He asked with a smile.

" First of all, I want to thank you for coming here to talk to me. Please listen to what I am about to say but Please don't react before listening to the whole thing. " I said and he looked at me weirdly.

" Tell me, please. " He said.

I told him what I saw that day and he closed his eyes.

" So you heard that conversation?? " He asked.

" Yes, I am sorry, but I did it deliberately. " I said.

" Deliberately?? May I know why?? "  He asked.

" Some personal reasons... I know, it is not fair but it was important for me. I agree with you, Myra should not have done that. But I want to ask you something. Does Raj Ji, really likes her? "  I asked

" That's between them, their matter, I don't know, how he feels about her anymore and I think, we should not interfere as it's their issue."

" I am sorry, then why did you interfere? " I asked.

" He is my twin, I love him and can't see him suffer. So I interfered but why are you interested? " He said.

" I can't see Manik Ji suffer. "  I said. I felt as if I was under his scrutiny.

" May I know, why?? " He asked with a teasing smile.

" Er... I Er... Um...  Can we not talk about it, please?? " 

I was getting uncomfortable with that teasing smile. I had no problem accepting my love but I knew that Manik Ji might not like it.

" But why?? I came here as I was intrigued by your phone call, I wanted to know, what do want from me. Please tell me!" He insisted.

" It's my matter. " I said looking away. But he laughed at my discomfort.

" It's ok!! I can understand. You like him, don't you? "  He asked and a frustrated tear escaped my eye. He was shocked.

" Roshni? What happened? I am sorry, please don't cry." He said giving me his handkerchief.

" Ranveer Ji, I don't know what you have understood but he is very important to me, I don't have anyone in my life and my family, other than him. He takes such good care of me, so in return I must take care that he is not hurt. I do not approve of Myra doing all that. I don't know what she feels Raj Ji but I don't feel she loves Manik Ji."  I said 

" And what about Manik?  Does he love her? " He asked.

" He is..."

" Ron?? Roshni? " We turned as we heard our names and saw Manik Ji and Mahi standing there.

😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯

Good morning friends

Here is my today's chapter, I hope you liked it, please let me know.

Please vote, comment share and follow.

Take good care of yourself and have a nice day.

Thanks
Chhavi