Chapter 74

Manik's POV

"  There is no need to worry and show concern about me. Go and get ready. I will call my pilot and inform dad and chachu. Be ready in ten minutes. I won't say it again. Did you get my point? "  I said and called my pilot and told him to get ready as we are going back to Surat. I went to my room to get ready.

I needed to get rid of all the men who were flirting with Roshni and had to talk to her about us.

We needed some privacy to talk which was not possible here. I knew she was upset with me, she had every right to be.

I knew she was as shocked as me when my engagement was planned like that. It was only the last day when I kissed her and that morning I told her that I knew, I kissed her not Myra. I was planning to talk to everyone about her but...

There was no doubt about it that I didn't have any feelings for Myra and I was sure even Myra didn't feel anything for me and that we were not going to be happy in this relationship, but I just could not say anything in front of so many people.

I didn't want them to get hurt and fight because only I know how I had felt when Sujal and Viren were angry with me. I also thought maybe Myra felt something for me and as we were in a relationship, I had some duty towards her too.

But, I have been losing my mind and sanity since then. I realised that Myra didn't love me either. I  was falling for Roshni so hard that I was not trying to control my feelings for her.

I wanted her in my life like we need water but I was scared for her. I knew people were not going to accept it if I dared to accept my love for her. It was not acceptable in society.

I could bear anything for her but could not let anyone harm her in any way.

So I decided not to accept my feelings for her to even myself but here everyone was reading my feelings for her like a banner. Was I being so obvious??

But it hurt me so badly to see or even imagine Roshni with anyone else. I wanted to beat everyone who flirted with her. I really wanted to beat Ron for suggesting a marriage proposal between Roshni and...  I can't do that... I would not be able to see her with him or any other man right in front of me.

I wanted her for myself... She loved me and she was mine. I must find a way to get out of that engagement with  Myra.

But... There were so many problems... My relationship with my friends, Chachu's relationship with his friends. And last but not least was that she was my ward, the society...

Hell!! What do I do??

I wanted Roshni, not Myra... But how?? My decision was going to hurt so many people...

But if I marry Myra and none of us is happy in our lives, would our parents and friends like that??  They would also get hurt to see us suffering in a loveless marriage.

Still, if I refuse to marry Myra, everyone would hate me and Roshni if they come to know that I took the decision of breaking the engagement because I liked Roshni.

I could not put all my relationships at stake for making a new one.

But I was going mad... I could not bear to see her with anyone. I need to talk to someone, who could help me and I needed to talk to Roshni as well. But first of all, I needed to get out of here. I would think of something later. 

Mom and Chachi were not happy with my decision and mom threw some very emotional dialogues on me, in normal conditions, I would have stayed but things were getting out of my hands.

I convinced dad and chachu that I needed to go and they allow us. The pilot was ready. Our bags were loaded in the helicopter and we started our journey once we said bye to all of them. I know that Mihir was going to be angry with me that I went away without meeting him but I will make him understand my situation.

The helicopter took off and as Roshni was not very used to it, she caught my arm and I liked it. I placed my hand on her to assure her.

After about five minutes of being in the air, she became normal and left my arm and I felt that the warmth of her soft hand between my arm and one of my hands.

We flew over the Jaipur and I recalled that I promised her that I would show her all that. And made it a point to take a road trip next time.

Then I recalled how Ron wanted her to get married to Raj and he is hell-bent to talk to his family about it.

I clenched my fist and winced a bit as I had forgotten that my hand was bruised.

" Show me your hand now... " She said. I got confused and looked at her with confusion.

" The one you hit on the chest of drawers. Why do you do such things to hurt yourself? Show it to me. " She said extending her hand for me to keep my hand on hers so that she could see it.

As if she was a doctor... I smiled privately shaking my head.

" Manik Ji, please... Let me see. "

" Don't pretend as if you care. " I said.

" I do... I don't like to see you in pain. " She said.

" Then why do you give it to me?"  I thought looking at her.

" When did I do that?? " She asked.

Oh, God! Did I think aloud?

" Let it be... " I said.

"  No, first show me your hand and then tell me, when did I give you pain? " She insisted.

" I don't want to... "

" Manik Ji, don't be stubborn. " She said and pulled my arm to see my hand but I didn't want her to see it.

" What is wrong with you?? Show me your hand. And why did you say that? "

" No, you don't need to show me your concern. "  I said.

" Show?? Do you think it is fake? "  She said looking at me with her big unusual beautiful eyes.

" Where was that concern when you were surrounded by those all those men? You were more interested in them, so please don't worry about me now that they are not here. " I said.

" Manik Ji... How can you say that?? I do care about you. It's you, who doesn't care about me and my feelings. " She said and tears started flowing from her eyes.

Oh, my God!!

" I am so sorry, Roshni, I was just teasing you. I am sorry, I was upset about something. Have a look at my hand if you want to. But please don't cry. " I said but she was still crying and I could not stop myself from hugging her.

" I am sorry, for everything. I  know I have hurt you. " I said.

Just then the pilot excused himself as he wanted to say something.

" Yes, any problem?? ".

" Sir, I know it must be important for you to reach Surat in time but I am not feeling very well, I need to land the helicopter."  He said.

" Oh, God!! What happened?? " I was worried about him

" I don't know...some pain and feeling very uncomfortable. Sorry sir, but I can't take risks with our lives. "  He said.

" Yes, of course, land it. Your health is very important. Don't worry, I am calling for an emergency medical service in this area. "

I searched the internet and called them sending the location and I also booked a cab for us to take us away.

😍😍🥰😍🥰😍🥰😍😍😍😱😱😱😱😱😍🥰😍🥰😱

Good morning friends 😘

Here is my today's chapter I hope you liked it please let me know.

Please vote, comment share and follow.

The book abandoned bride is taking an interesting turn. Please read it... I am sure you will enjoy it.

Take good care of yourself and have a nice day.

Thanks
Chhavi.