Chapter 32

Roshni's POV

I could not sleep after I saw him talking to that doll.

How can he fall for her?? Just because she is tall, slim, sexy, hot??

And elegant... And sophisticated... And beautiful as hell. My inner voice added a few more adjectives.

Yes, so what?? She is so... I don't know. Boring!  Hot tempered! Rude! Rich brat!

" Why did you have to fall in love with her, Manik Ji?? " I said to the teddy bear, my eyes were flowing.

I was so unfortunate with no one in my life. Even Manik was interested in someone else.

I started missing my parents so started making some designs because I wanted to distract my mind.

But that didn't happen, I was missing my parents, especially my mom and I wanted my mom to hug me tight while I could cry in her arms. I wanted her to say, that they loved me and everything will be fine.

I took out the old pictures of my parents and the tears started flowing out of control and I started getting hiccups so went to have water. I could hear Manik Ji talking to someone. 

Was he still talking to her?? why?? why could he not spend more time with me?

I know, I should not have done it, but I kept standing there trying to listen to the conversation.

He was saying," I am planning to come and meet you, very soon. "

What?? Why?? I started feeling very annoyed and sad.

" Same here, I want to show you how much I want you in my life. I have been thinking of you a lot these days. I am missing you a lot. In fact, I realised that we haven't even kissed till now. That's weird... I want to taste those beautiful lips of yours. " He said.

He wants to kiss her?? 

The moment I heard that I felt like crying more and punching him for saying that.

Hell!!

That is not fair, he should not have said that.

He hasn't kissed her till now, But on that new year's night, he kissed my cheek. So he should be with me because maybe it was what God wanted.

Yes, he should be with me, not her.

" So, what else do you like, Myra??....... Your preference in movies, food, music, holidays etc. We need to know each other well. " He asked her.

How does it matter to him??  He never bothered to ask me anything other than my studies.

I wanted to ask about his preference and asked so many questions, but he never asked anything about what I liked or want.

And today when I started telling him about my favourite dishes as Maharaj Ji had made two of them, and as he was also eating it with gusto, he choked on the food.

I cared for him when he was getting uncomfortable and he didn't even thank me nicely. He doesn't take any interest in me, all he thinks is about her.

I was feeling very hurt... I wish, he cared for me even half as compared to how he cared about her feelings.

But I would tell him about my feelings. I know that there is someone else in his life but he should know my feelings too. Maybe he hasn't realised my feelings for him.

As he suggested to his brother, that he must fight for his love, I must fight for mine too.

Manik's POV