Chapter 98

Manik's POV

As suggested by the detective, we were disguised as rural natives of that city.

We reached the exact location according to the tracker on her phone.

" Let's go..."  I said. But he held my arm.

" Wait!! Let me go and take a room there as a guest. I will see the register and find out which room was rented a few hours back. " He said.

" I can also do that. "  I said, I wanted to go and see her.

" No, sir!! You are not an experienced person for this. You might get emotional. Moreover, we don't know  who and how many people are there." I will go and do this.

He asked me to stay there and went to check-in.

I was waiting impatiently because I wanted to be with my Roshni as soon as possible.

He signed the register and went in to check the room he rented.

In about 5 minutes, he came out and said.

" Sir, They are in room no 102 Ground floor. I took 103, I got to see from the peephole, Ma'am is unconscious and he was hitting her. "  He said.

I literally saw red.   

" What?? How dare he?? I am going to kill him. Let's go!! I will kill him."

" Wait, Sir, there is more..." He said.

" What else?? "  I was scared for my Roshni.

" Sir, he was touching her inappropriately as if he was trying to find something. All her belongings are scattered all over the place. " He said. I was panting by now.

" Then he called someone and said that he has the girl with him. They can come and get her, provided he gets a  good price. " He said.

" Bast***!!! "

" Sir, I think he was looking for a diamond, as he said that she has taken out the diamond but has hidden it somewhere, but he would find it and get back to them. He said he wanted to get the money for both his cut in the diamond and the girl. "  He said.

" Enough!! Let's go!! "  I could not take or hear more I had to kill him.

" No, sir, you got to hear this. I think the other person refused to give as much as he expected so he threatened them to give him a good price or he would take her back. And the most important thing.....  He said, he did it only for them because of their revenge but if they don't pay him well, he would give her back to you, as you would pay him more for her as she is your girlfriend. "  He said.

" Revenge?? "  I was surprised.

" Sir, he is alone at the moment, we can get her by hitting him but you would not come to know who is trying to take revenge. Who is after you and her? Because that person on the other side agreed to give him money as soon as he said that she is your girlfriend, and you would give anything for her. And they are coming for her. " He said.

" I understand what you are saying but I can't leave her with him even for a minute. She is unconscious... We don't know how much he hit her. I need her with me immediately. " I said.

" Yes, sir... but think rationally."  He said and I nodded.

I took his phone and called Hardik. He picked up the call.

" Hello?? He said.

" Is that Hardik? " I asked.

" Yes, Who are you? " He asked.