Chapter 15

Manik's  POV

Maybe she was not that bad...

" Ok, great! Have a nice day. "  I said and turned to go.

" Mr Shah! Can you drop me at my hostel? How will I go with so many things? Please!! " She said.

Oh, no!! She would never leave me alone.

" Ok!! Driver, please drop her at her hostel first. " I said. He nodded.

" So?? Do you live in New Delhi?? " She asked. 

" Hmmm " 

" How old are you?? "  She asked another question.

" Why?? "  I asked

" I just want to know. "  She smiled.  Looked... Um.. nice

"Twenty-six. "  I replied

" Oh!! Not old enough to be called uncle by me? Isn't it??" She smiled even more.

" Don't even dare to call me uncle!! "  I glared at her but she laughed.

Her smile was good but the laughter was musical...

" Then what do I call you? "

" Manik!! "

" No! I don't call someone older than me by their name. "  She said immediately.

" That's your problem... "  I shrugged.

" Do you have brothers and sisters? " she asked.

Why does she need to know?

" Yes! One brother and one sister."

" How old are they?? " she asked again.

Oh, God!! Doesn't she get tired?

"  My brother is 24, sister is 21. "

" They are older than me... What are their names? "  She said but I didn't want to talk more.

" Why do you need to know?? "  I asked.

" Time pass. It is very boring otherwise. Looking outside of the car, I have been brought up in this place... I am bored with this place. Only you are new here, so you seemed to be interesting. "

" No!! I am the most boring man in the world. Find your interest somewhere else. " I said.

Shit!! I was a bit rude. I don't know why but I was not comfortable being her guardian.

I looked at her from the corner of my eyes to see if was offended by what I said.

But I was surprised to see that she was amused. She was looking at me as if I cracked a joke.

" If you are so boring, how did you get that hot and sexy girlfriend with a hot temper as your girlfriend?? "  She asked.

" What?? That is non of your business. "  I got annoyed to hear that.

" Tell me!! Please... I have been thinking about it since I met the two of you. "  She asked again but I ignored her.

" What is her name?? "  She asked me. But I kept looking at my phone.

She was really irritating. Didn't she understand that I was ignoring her?

"  How old she is?? And is she a model?? Always ready as if she has to walk the ramp the very next moment. " She said.

" Will you please shut up?? "  I was annoyed.

" Awww... Missing her?? "  She teased me.

I was already touchy about her topic as my relationship with Myra was still not clear.