Chapter 51

Roshni's POV

He was shocked for a few seconds and then he tried to get away from her, but she clung to him and started sucking his lower lip.

I was shocked to see that... Though I knew that they were in a relationship, actually watching them share an intimate kiss was just a little too much for me. Tears had started flowing from my eyes.

Manik Ji was trying to break the kiss but Myra seemed to have another plan. I was stuck there as I could not stay there to see them kissing and at the same time, I could not go away.

It was torture to see them standing there while she kissed him. Though it must have lasted for much less than a minute, I could not breathe during that time.

Just then someone shouted at him and there was such a big fight. I was already hurt by what I saw, on top of that,  Viren punched Manik Ji very hard. I went inside the kitchen and stayed there, I was still crying.

I was cursing myself because I had secretly wished that Viren Ji should come to know about the relationship between Myra and Manik Ji and that Viren Ji, should not approve of it.

And here he was shouting at Manik Ji. I didn't want them to fight like that.

I felt very guilty... Manik Ji must be feeling very bad because his friends were angry and they had a fight which they have never had as Mihir Ji had told me.

After a few minutes, Mihir Ji came in for water and was shocked to see me crying. He asked me silently if I was ok and I nodded. He hugged me and patted the back of my head.  After some time, when everyone went away, he took me out of the kitchen and to my room.

I had not come out of my room since then. Everyone left in the morning and they again had a severe discussion. But they all left early. Manik Ji was hurt very badly, I felt very guilty but could not help him.

Though I wanted to go and meet him, I decided that I shouldn't. He might think that I was taking advantage of the situation to come closer to him or had come to rub salt into his wounds.

Moreover, I was hurt too, why was he trying to come closer to me when I was trying to keep myself from falling more for him? So I decided to stay away from his life and problems. I kept myself busy with my studies.

Though he tried a lot to talk to me I was not talking to him...

Manik's POV

It has been one week since that night when everything was ruined between me and my friends. 

Chachu called up and asked me to come to Delhi for a few days. There was a very important meeting and deal and Chachu needed me there.  I told him that I will be there by the evening.

" Bring, the girl, er... Roshni with you. Mahi has been talking about her so much and as it is she's a part of our family now so it's better that she comes and meet all of us. " He said.

" I will ask her... "

" What do you mean, you will ask her? You are the guardian, tell her to pack her bags and be here before dinner. We all will have dinner together. Your Chachi is getting all your favourite dishes cooked.  Sometimes, I am jealous of the three of you. She loves three of you, more than me. " He said.

" Awww... My OPH chachu... I love her too. See I said it in front of you and you can't beat me or I will tell Chachi. " I said and we laughed.

" Be there before dinner, with Roshni. " He said.

" Ok, chachu.  Bye for now. " 

Roshni's POV

My economic class was going on when my phone started buzzing. I had kept it on silent but it was buzzing continuously. Who was so persistent??