Chapter 40

Manik's POV

" I am not interested in getting married. Sorry, not interested if marriage is the condition. " Viren said.

" As if I was going to suggest you to. I can't even think of that. Three of you stay away from her.  " I said.

" How about Shlok?? Raj or Sujal?? " Shaurya asked.

" She is too young for any of them," I said.

" Well they are too old for her but I am her age. So being her guardian, allow me to date her. "  Sahaj said.

" I will beat you before that. Don't even think about her.  Even if you are the last man on this earth, I would never allow you to date her. Sahaj, I don't want to see you anywhere near her. " I said. 

" Calm down!! You know how he is... " Shlok said. I nodded.

" That's why I am warning him. " I said.

" Guys now please leave this topic. We have met after so long. let's enjoy. Oh, I must order some food as we didn't know you were coming. " I said.

"  Bhai, I ordered food. It will be here any minute. "  Mihir said.

" You are the best brother in the world. "  I said with a broad smile.

" I know... "

" How is her foot?? "  I asked.

" She is fine, I applied pain reliever spray and gave her medicine which she will have after dinner. "  He replied.

"  As soon as the food is delivered, I will go and give food to her. " I said.

" No, I will do that, you take care of your friends. " He said.

" But she is my responsibility, Mihir. " I said.

" I know, but I can share your responsibilities... On special occasions like this. " He said and I nodded.

The food arrived and we all settled down to have food. I served food for her and was about to go to see her as she was upset but Mihir asked me to give the plate to him. I didn't want to argue in front of everyone, especially Myra.

Myra was also looking upset, she didn't even eat well. I offered food to her but she shook her head.

" Myra, have food, what happened? Are you not well? " Viren asked.

" I am fine, just not hungry," she replied.

" But you have to eat food, do you want me to order something else or Maharaj Ji can make it? " I said.

" Thanks a lot, but I don't know why I am not hungry. " She said looking at me.

Oh, God!!

" Do you want me to make something that you want to eat? I am sure, Maharaj Ji won't mind sharing the kitchen with me. "  Sujal said with concern.

" No, bhai!! I am fine... Just not hungry. "

" C'mon Myra it's not fair, have something. See Manik, Sujal and Viren are also not enjoying. Moreover, you will not look pretty with dark circles as if you don't eat, you would not be able to sleep. " Raj said to her. She took a deep breath and served some food on her plate. Raj smiled at that.

I smiled at Raj and we started eating. I was looking at her but she didn't even spare a look at me.

The dinner was over and in the meantime, servants had opened, aired and prepared rooms for everyone.

We all were sitting there enjoying and talking like old times. The girls had gone to their rooms.

" Guys, it has been a long day, let's sleep now. It is already midnight, I got up at five in the morning. " I said. As I wanted a chance to talk to Myra. I needed to explain to her about Roshni.