Chapter 1

"Dustin let's go!" I tell as I tie my shoelaces. Why is he always late.

"Im coming just hold on!" He shouts back. I roll my eyes and grab my bag and keys. I tell him to lock the door on his way out and go outside to start the car. It was a nice day, the breeze was still a little chilly, but the sun was shining which is always good.

I turn the nob on the radio until I find a good station and as soon and Dustin comes in we're off driving to school.

"You need to stop taking a million years Dustin" I say as we turn a corner.

"Well school doesn't start for 5 minutes" he shrugs.

"Yeah. Exactly my point. It's gonna take us that long to drive there"

"We will get there on time. We always do" He huffs in an annoyed tone. I sigh and we drive in a comfortable silence there.

As soon as I find a parking space Mike walks up to the car and he and Dustin run off. I speed walk into my home room and find my seat as soon as Mrs. White walks in.

Great timing Dustin. Great timing.

On the other hand Robin quickly runs in and slides into the seat beside me.

"Where were you?" I whisper.

"Steve was driving extra slow today because he just had to complain about everything going on" she huffs and pulls out her binder and I do the same, pulling out the work assignment that was given to us on Monday, i turn around and I grab the other students work from the person behind me and pass it up to the front.

My Classes went by as normal, quite slow, but of course lunch saved me.

"Shit" I mutter and Robin asks me what's wrong.

"I was just so worried about Dustin making us late that I forgot my lunch" I sigh loudly and we make our way to the cafeteria. "I'm gonna go see if Dustin or Mike have anything I'll be back" I tell Robin and walk over to his table.

Earlier in the school year Mike and Dustin became friends with this group of these guys that are called Hellfire or something like that. I don't know much about it besides that they play DnD since that's all Dustin told me.

I walk behind them and put my arms across their shoulders. "Hey boys" I smile widely.

"What now y/n?" Dustin whispers. I roll my eyes at him and scoot them over to make room for me to sit.

"Well since you took so long this morning and almost made us late I forgot my lunch, but I know mom gives you lunch money" I say simply.

"Okay?" He says confused.

"We'll give me what you don't want. You too Mike" I turn to him. They both sigh and begin looking on their trays.

"Who's this?" I hear a voice say. At the front of the table I see a boy whom I recognized, but didn't know the name of.

I think he's in my home room?

He was wearing a shirt that said Hellfire on it which was the same as Dustin, Mikes and everyone else sitting at the table. He had deep brown eyes and was staring intently at me while raising an eyebrow.

"I'm y/n" I answer and give him a small smile and turn back to Dustin. He gives me his little container of grapes and Mike gives me his peanut butter and jelly sandwich.

"You don't want this?" I ask him in disbelief.

"Y/n I hate peanut butter" he simply says.

"Right..." I had forgotten about that one.

The guy speaks up again. "Why are you at our table?"

"Because I want food" I say looking up at him. "You know what. Thank you Dustin and Mike. I'll pick you guys up after DnD right?"

"Yeah" they say in unison. I ruffle Dustin's hair and he gives me a brotherly glare and I walk back to Robin.

"They gave you a sandwich!?" Robin gasps.

"Yeah. I guess Mike hates peanut butter.."

~

"Who was that Henderson? Your girlfriend?" Eddie smirks at Dustin.

"Jesus no, no, nonono" Dustin repeats over and over while Mike bursts out in a fit of laughter.

"That's Dustin's sister" Mike coughs out.

"Your sister?!" Everyone around the table says in disbelief.

"How come we didn't know you had a sister?" Gareth asks.

"I didn't really think it mattered..." Dustin shrugs.

"Well now we know where all the good genes went" Eddie whispers jokingly. Everyone but Dustin laughs yet again.

First chapter😻