Chapter 38

"Y/n" I hear a low, dark voice say close to me. I instantly recoil and move away from Eddie's body and when I turn around no one's near me. Eddie's gone and so is Dustin, Steve, Nancy and Robin. "You thought..." The same voice speaks up again.

I turn around and see him.

The horrible creature that we had almost destroyed.

"I  warned you" he says. He was wounded very badly, and he was very weak. He was barely able to stand up.

"But you see, I still succeeded, I still won"

I shake my head not wanting to believe it and he took steps toward me. I take one back and trip falling down.

"You are a weak, feeble minded person blinded by what you people call love and In the end it still didn't save you"

I begin to crawl back away from him. "You're the one who wasn't saved. You're the one who lost, you're the one with no love" I spit at him.

He does nothing except bend down next to me and gives a low laugh. "You have quite an opinion" his claw reaches down at grabs my face turning it to look him. With his other hand it hovers above me.

I was so heartbroken. There was a roaring in my ears and I lost track of what he was saying and now, sitting here waiting for whatever was about to happen I felt my heart break and everything sank in.

Eddie was gone, I wasn't able to tell my mom how much I loved and appreciated everything she did for me and Dustin and how I noticed the little things she did for us.

I never told Dustin how much I loved he was such a nerd about everything and he was the best little brother.

And Eddie, my Eddie, he was such a good soul and he didn't deserve dying for a town that hated him so much. He helped me realize that it was okay to love someone else after loosing them. person.

As I sit hear staring Vecna straight in the eye accepting my fate, I hear a voice, the only voice that I would drop everything for.

"Y/n wake up! We're here Y/n we're waiting for you!" He says. "Please" he begs. "Just listen to us! Listen to the music"

I instantly forget about everything that I was just thinking about and try to listen for it. Vecna growls angrily and I could see the longer I fight the weaker he gets.

I dont know if he got what he wanted and made the four kills, but right now, he was doing this to me out of pleasure and I wouldn't let him be satisfied.

I concentrated hard and heard Dustin. "Y/n you have to listen to the music! You need to get out of there, we all here waiting for you! Eddie, Robin, Steve, me!" He begged.

Tears slipped from my eyes. "Eddie?" I whisper. He was alive? I see Vecna lips curl up in anger and he growls louder. I pull myself away from his grasp and he yells. I don't look back, I run, run anywhere that wasn't near him. The farther I got the more clearly I could hear everyone and music. I followed it until I saw them all in a portal before I jump through I turn around for one last look and there on the floor shriveled into nothing was that disgusting creature.

I jumped through and I felt hands all around
holding me and I instantly begin to sob. When I open my eyes and see Eddie with tears slipping out his eyes. "You- how are you here?" I ask grabbing his face in my hands.

To The End we were...

"What do you m-" I cut him off my pulling him into a hug and doing the same with Dustin. "I love you guys so much" I let go and pull Steve and Robin into a hug and tell them the same thing.

I hope this Is all over.