Chapter 21

For the last month while at school Eddie was now with me 24/7 and I was not complaining, besides all the looks I got while I was with him.

But we were always with each other even if it was a group hang out or just the two of us and Dustin.

He's such a gentleman too. It was like he worshiped the ground I walked on it was so sweet. Robin and I now sat at their lunch table. Gareth and Jeff complained to me everyday about how he was so annoying because he'd just talk about me.

And he finally asked me to be his girlfriend.

~

Third person pov:

"You know what happened today in first period?" Eddie starts as he sat down at the usual lunch table in the cafeteria. "Y/N came an-"

"and walked past you? looked at you? Eddie she's literally your girlfriend. You see her everyday" Gareth groans.

"If you would have let me finish then you would know that she came and asked me to study. Together. At her place. Tonight" he explained through gritted teeth, shooting him a death glare, but smiling proudly when
he shifted his glance to the others on the table.

"Wow man. You're own girlfriend asked you to hang out" Jeff shakes his head laughing.

"Oh god" Dustin complains, rubbing his temples because he had to listen to his friends talk about his sister.

"Sorry Henderson" Eddie shrugs.

Y/n Pov:

When I told mom that Eddie was coming over again to study for our history test on Friday she happily began making us snacks.

"Mom you don't need to-"

"Y/n hush. And go get the door" I roll my eyes and walk over to the door.

I let in Dustin and Eddie, giving him a peck on the cheek when he walks inside.

"Nice to see you Eddie" my mom smiled hugely and gives him a hug.

"Alright you ready?" I ask him and he nods. We go up stairs and take out all our notebooks and lay them on my bed.

Before we could get started though Dustin barges in with a plate of snacks mom made, but he didn't leave. I didn't mind since the two of them were friends, but it was annoying that it just ended up being the two of them hanging out and me doing both Eddie and my work.

"Do you wanna stay here tonight? I have your clothes washed from last weekend in the drawer right here" I say pointing to my dresser. "If you were gonna stay so you have clean clothes for tomorrow and tonight"

"Of course I want to stay" he grins.

"Alright I'm gonna go take a shower" I tell him and go into my bathroom. Halfway through my shower I remember that I didn't get my clothes. I angrily turn off the water and wrap myself in my towel and walk into my room and right to the dresser.

While I'm quickly picking out my pajamas I hear Eddie chuckle. I turn around and see him in his pajamas as well laying on the bed looking very comfortable, grinning widely at me.

"I forgot my clothes you doofus"

"I don't mind you without them" he winks. My face heats up and I throw a pillow at him then go back to the bathroom and change. I brush my teeth and hair then wash my face. I tiredly walk to my room and turn if my main light leaving on my twinkle lights and finally crawl into bed with Eddie feeling warm from his body.

I lay my head on his chest and he rubbed my back while I played with the rings on his fingers. "You should take these off when you sleep"

"I like them on all the time sweetheart" he mummers in my hair. I pull them off and put them on mine, most of them being to big, except for one, which fit perfectly. "You can have that one"

"No way" I say and pull it off. The ring was a set of vampire teeth. It was really cool.

"Sweetheart just put on and keep it on please. Think of it as a promise ring" he says and I feel him shrug.

My stomach flipped happily. "Are you sure"

"Yes" he laughs and grabs my hand sticking it on a finger. He kisses me on the forehead and tells me to go to sleep, which I happily do.

ARGHHH THEY'RE TOGETHER NOW EEEE