Chapter 19

After Dustin lectured me to never hang out with his friends again and that he did approve of Eddie taking me on a date because he knew that he was a good guy and My mom interrogating me about why I wasn't going on a date with Andy, but Eddie Munson, the trouble making metalhead.

Dustin and I had to explain to her that Eddie was a good guy and he wouldn't do anything to hurt me or anyone else and after convincing her I ran upstairs to get ready.

After my makeup and hair was done with the help of mom and Robin. Steve just sat on the bed the whole time watching.

I changed into my outfit for the night. Eddie told me that we were going to a restaurant which I wasn't excepting. The three of them praised me for how good I looked.

"Wow. You actually don't look like a bum for once" Steve compliments me and Robin punches him.

Even after Dustin came in and told us Eddie was here I continued to stare at myself.

"Y/n are you okay?" Robin asks me when everyone leaves the room.

"Yeah- I just" my voice cracks before I could finish. "I just miss Tyler a lot"

She walks over and squeezes me tightly. "Y/n this is good what you're doing right now. It's helping you move on"

I nod. "I know it is. I just haven't been out with a boy since" Robin just gives me a sad smile. I get ahold of myself and we walk out. I'm the living room Eddie is talking to Steve and Dustin. It looked like they were about to scare him off.

"You guys are insane" I groan when I get to them. All three of them look at me.

"Woah" Dustin says. "You don't look like a bum for once!"

"That's what I said!" Steve laughs and high-fives him. I roll my eyes and turn to Eddie. He's just staring at me making me laugh.

"Alright you two, go have fun" my mom says pushing us out the door.

Once we're out he opens the car door for me and shuts it.

"You ready?" I ask.

"Yes ma'am" he grins. We put on our seat belts and as usual blast our music while driving fast.

~

"M'lady" he says waving me to walk inside. This place was nice. Like really nice.

"Eddie, this place it way to fancy" I laugh once we're seated.

"I wanted to take you somewhere nice. I've been saving up for weeks" he confesses.

"Weeks?"

"Ive kinda been planning on asking out since we met" my jaw hangs open in surprise. "That's not weird right?"

I laugh "No, it's not. It's sweet"

~

After an awesome night he drove me home while holding my hand the hold drive back and to the door

"You look amazing tonight by the way. Not that you don't normally look amazing , but tonight you looked really pretty" He explains making me laugh lightly.

"Thank you for tonight. It was really nice" I smile up at him and he just stared down at me, not saying anything.

"I really wanna kiss you" he whispers. He was so close to me by now I could smell him.

Cigarettes and cheap drug store cologne.

"Then kiss me" I say quietly. Even in the dark I could see his smile. My heart beat faster and faster the closer he leaned down. His warm hand came up to my face, his cold rings stinging my cheeks, but in a good way. I stood on the tips of my toes to meet him halfway.

When his lips touched mine, my mind went blank besides the thought of of him. His lips fit perfectly with mine and it was so comforting along with the scent of him. Everything was just perfect.

He gently pulled away and his thumb moved around on my cheek. "Goodnight y/n"

"Goodnight Eddie" I say as he walks down the driveway. When I go inside I notice that he didn't leave until he saw that I was inside. When he's gone I just stand there in the living room darkness.

"AHHHH" I scream into my pillow once I'm in my room.