Chapter 18

As soon as I got home with Dustin I ran to my room and dialed Robins number.

"Robin he just asked me on a date!" I scream in the phone.

"What- who?" She asks confused.

"Eddie! Like five minutes ago" I tell her.

"Why are you so excited. I thought you didn't like him" she laughs.

"Well I don't know. When he asked I felt...different I guess" I explain.

I hear Robin chuckle. "Y/n he's literally terrifying I don't know how you can be around him"

"He is not. He's so sweet you just don't know because you're not around him"

"That's because you're in love him"

I roll my eyes. "I am not. We haven't even made plans yet. He just asked me to go on a date"

"See y/n. He's probably gonna take you to his place and make you a microwaveable TV dinner"

"Robin!" I laugh. "And even if he did why would it matter? It's still sweet"

"Whatever you say y/n" she sighs.

"Steve is gonna be a hater when I tell him" I groan.

"He's not a hater. I'm telling you, Eddie Munson is terrifying Steve's not hating, he's just looking out for you. He's heard about Eddie being a drug dealer and he doesn't want you to get into the wrong crowd"

I sigh. He's really not at scary or mean as people think. "Aww Steve's looking out for me"

"You better not tell him I told you" she warns me. I just laugh.